★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SRRN Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 33.8 MB
  • Version: 1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tap and swipe your way through fifteen unique levels in three different areas!

The night shift ninja is on the prowl! No security system is tight enough, no guard vigilant enough, to keep him from swiping the valuables out of the most secure, mind-boggling locations. He'll need to use stealth, speed, and his handy shuriken to navigate a museum, a warehouse, and the government archives. Escaping with the treasure makes for a successful mission but a master ninja can navigate every level without any casualties.

Tap and swipe your way through fifteen unique levels in three different themes! Swipe backwards to fling your shuriken at security obstacles and tap anywhere to jump between walls. It may be easier to eliminate guards, but the morning paper will be sure to lament the death of the good-natured guards who fell in your path.
10-14-2014, 05:05 PM
This could be fun.

Wonder how the gameplay is like.

You play as a ninja, if you didn't know that already by now. Your objective: Kill the guards, destroy the cameras (so you won't be caught), grab the treasure, and get the f*** out of each level with yo ninja ass.

You move by tapping anywhere around the ninja, even the ceiling (where he'll magically stick to, like Spider Man!).

By tapping on the ninja and dragging away from him, you'll be able to throw a ninja star. Now here's the good thing: A path is shown where your ninja star will end up. Good stuff. And now here's the bad thing: In the big levels, you won't be able to scroll around to look through the level. This is what kinda hurts the game, imo.

It's a fun game though; the levels in the beginning are easy, but It gets harder in the later levels. Sadly, there's only 15 levels, so... wth?!

Anyways, this game is rather odd. It's a free game so you expect ads or iap's of some sort, but there is neither.

So what are you waiting for? Go and try it out!

Last edited by pinOi32; 10-14-2014 at 10:30 PM.

10-14-2014, 05:15 PM
Pretty cool concept, But really, REALLY por executed.
10-14-2014, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Pretty cool concept, But really, REALLY por executed.
I don't think we're playing the same game here, because I think it's actually fun.
10-14-2014, 06:28 PM
Added a review to first post.
10-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinOi32 View Post
I don't think we're playing the same game here, because I think it's actually fun.
It's fun. It is a great idea, but extremely poor executed. I would love to see this game being properly made with the attention and polishing it's concept diserves.

Someone please clone it!
10-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
It's fun. It is a great idea, but extremely poor executed. I would love to see this game being properly made with the attention and polishing it's concept diserves.

Someone please clone it!
Well, an opinion's an opinion.

But it does need some more levels, imo.
10-15-2014, 12:12 AM
Game Impressions

Strangly doesn`t seem to work on any of my iOS 8 iPhones