★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zaki&Mia stole all the mails and spread them all over the worlds !
Help Maria to bring them back to their owners !
She is an amateur,and she still needs a lot of practice to master her broom !
It will not be easy ! but she has to do what she has to do !

A fantastic adventure and addictive game !
TRY an RETRY , to control her clumsy broom and travel through many different magical worlds
Cross the magical portals and face funny cute evil enemies !
Locate and get coins to buy checkpoints
Many different items help you to get coins and mails !

-The HOURGLASS !!! you can back in time and retry without losing items or restart from checkpoints !!

-The Chest avoids you to lose catched items

-The Compass locates the items

-The Magnet attracts far items

Complete the different tasks into each level, to get all the 3 Stars !

-StudioGhibli.com ( Br )
Maria the Witch is an addictive game...it is the perfect game for Studio Ghibli's fans

-IGN
If Studio Ghibli ever got a game adaptation, it might look a lot like this.

-foreverapp.com
'OMG this game it's a sincere and pure heartfelt tribute to Studio Ghibli 's game ! everyone should play it "

-IPHONEITALIA
an amazing art, makes this game like a Miyazaki's product, and the game will keep you hooked for all Maria's journey ! a must play !

-iplaysmart.com
'This game is like a drug ! I can't get MARIA out of my head ! '

A great game from POLARETTI developers
10-15-2014, 05:43 AM
This is Ghibli!!!!! Kiki is one of my all time favourite, Miyazaki is the best mangaka ever!

10-15-2014, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
This is Ghibli!!!!! Kiki is one of my all time favourite, Miyazaki is the best mangaka ever!
Yes!!!! That's what I was thinking.
10-15-2014, 08:36 AM
Game Impressions

10-15-2014, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
I was thinking pretty much the same thing. I loved Kiki's Delivery Service.

I'm afraid of it being free, but I'll go ahead and give it a download.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
10-15-2014, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I was thinking pretty much the same thing. I loved Kiki's Delivery Service.

I'm afraid of it being free, but I'll go ahead and give it a download.
Lol, I was also think that!!
10-15-2014, 11:01 AM
The game is actually pretty good, very much like that new ravio's game that never came out (sod launch only), it's difficult and can be very frustrating, in between a platform and a flappy cr@p (I really hate those flappy) but not too much, I like the general look of it (but I don't like that Lego level, it's so ugly and has nothing to do here) I'll give it a 4 stars as I love the Ghibli style and I am sure I won't be the only one
10-15-2014, 10:38 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-15-2014, 11:47 PM
I am a HUGE fan of Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli. I even have a Totoro tattoo. But I don't like rip offs. Is this a genuine Ghibli release? Or is it some copycat nonsense? If this is not an official Ghibli release, then it's plagiarism, and should be dealt with as such.

Buddy and Me was a really cool game that took inspiration from the Miyazaki films. They didn't just jack his characters and put them in their game. They came up with something new.
10-16-2014, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawk GWJ View Post
I am a HUGE fan of Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli. I even have a Totoro tattoo. But I don't like rip offs. Is this a genuine Ghibli release? Or is it some copycat nonsense? If this is not an official Ghibli release, then it's plagiarism, and should be dealt with as such.

Buddy and Me was a really cool game that took inspiration from the Miyazaki films. They didn't just jack his characters and put them in their game. They came up with something new.
Studio Ghibli only made one game, and this is not the one, it's just some Miyazaki's fans who made a game and I like it even if it's not the real deal, we won't get any Ghibli on IOS so that's our only choice