★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hearts is simple and elegant at its core but deep and captivating the more you play. Each puzzle will challenge you to collect every heart on screen by moving the black dot from circle to circle. Be careful though, the circles disappear after you touch them so you need to plan ahead and think about your moves carefully!

"Very clever puzzles and a quite a unique iOS experience." - Touch Arcade
"Hearts will provide you with hours of fun and encouraging entertainment." - App Advice

Features over 50 puzzles (hours of gameplay)
Half a dozen unique targets to unlock/explore.

<3

PeteOzzy's comments:

10-16-2014, 09:25 AM
My review from the upcoming thread. This is a great little puzzler that I wholly recommend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Very clever puzzles and a quite a unique iOS experience. Object is to move your black orb from one pocket to another eliminating the hearts in between, you can only use the pocket once though. In the blue levels pockets are connected so you start eliminating two at a time. There is no timer so take your time and think it out. Trial and error is okay. Maybe a time trial could be added later. Highly recommended. I found myself holding a straight edge up to my iPhone trying to figure out the lines. My only complaint is that it's very late and I didn't really want to be thinking so hard this late at night. Well done indeed. I'm sure I'll keep at it until I've finished them all. Highly addictive and the puzzles are challenging enough so far with ought being impossible.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

10-18-2014, 08:39 AM
I hope people are enjoying the game and the puzzles are challenging enough.

If you like the game consider voting for it in the GOTW thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=245460

Also tweet, share, etc. it would help encourage me to continue making more levels.
10-18-2014, 09:07 AM
I have no sound. Design choice or bug? Also theres no way to replay completed levels?

Edit: seems there is no sound by choice

Last edited by Duke12; 10-18-2014 at 09:11 AM.
10-18-2014, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
I have no sound. Design choice or bug? Also theres no way to replay completed levels?

Edit: seems there is no sound by choice
We are waiting for Apple to review an update that was submitted last week. Which adds both sound and the ability to replay levels. Unfortunately Apple review times are a little ridiculous right now (11 days on average). But we should see it approved soon.

The added sound is fantastic though.
10-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowCoveredGames View Post
We are waiting for Apple to review an update that was submitted last week. Which adds both sound and the ability to replay levels. Unfortunately Apple review times are a little ridiculous right now (11 days on average). But we should see it approved soon.

The added sound is fantastic though.
Sounds awesome! This game really got lost in the shuffle and deserves a bit more attention guys. Great puzzle game.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
10-18-2014, 06:41 PM
I've been really enjoying this, I was unsure of what I was doing at first but managed to figure out, I know I'm in the minority but I actually prefer without sound, this is the type of puzzle I love to play before sleeping, the level design and difficulty feel spot on.
I'd love a restart button, sometimes I know I've messed up and I've just been restarting by aiming my black dot to the centre but a restart button would make it quicker. Would also like to be able to replay previous levels.

There's a real sense of achievement when you nail a tricky puzzle and I can't wait to see what the next levels hold for me.
10-20-2014, 06:10 PM
This is a completely awesome game. Just the sort of puzzle game I love! I'd write more but if I don't get to finish this next level soon I will go mad.
10-20-2014, 10:35 PM
Touch Arcade forums' Game of the Week nominee...

Zero Lives was nominated for voting in Touch Arcade forums' Game of the Week to occur over the next three days. Participants may vote for their favorite release from the week of October 16. Developers may not vote for their own game, voters must be pre-existing Touch Arcade members.

Vote here --> http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=3379106
10-21-2014, 02:41 AM
Im delighted with Zero Lives! Sound would be nice