★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 89.6 MB
  • Version: 1.60
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: / ! \ IMPORTANT NOTE / ! \
Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4 and up and iPod touch 5th generation WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES.

Let's ride, let's boogie, get funky!

Hit the road in the most groovy car chase ever. Buckle up, feel the sun of Miami and enjoy the ride!

Let the groove get in and play as Ray Carlton, a driver who likes to push around cops. Visit the garage, pimp your car or buy a new one and show everyone who's got the saturday night fever!

Drive at high speed by tapping left/right or by tilting your device and rush as far as possible. Speed through traffic, take down other cars and use power-ups to leave the cops behind.

If you are skilled enough and manage to reach the Coin Rush by realizing a big take down combo, you'll have the time of your life! But watch out for trucks and oil leaks.. you don't want to mess up your hair (man... these things take time).

Anyway, shut up and drive!

PeteOzzy's comments:
Full Credit to Rich for finding this

10-15-2014, 08:41 AM
I hope this is better than Asphalt's runner iteration. Redline Rush and Drive USA are still my favorite race car runners.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-15-2014, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I hope this is better than Asphalt's runner iteration. Redline Rush and Drive USA are still my favorite race car runners.
Hey, don't knock Asphalt Overdrive EP! Lol. Actually, Overdrive isn't TOO bad, I've been sticking to it. I forgot all about Drive USA. I'll have to reinstall that one.

OT: This game looks delicious!! I'm such a sucker for any of these "car runners" (Is that what we call them?) Guess I'll log into my NZ account and check this one out. It seems to be a slow week so far.

EDIT: How come Drive USA still isn't in the USA?

Last edited by NOEN; 10-15-2014 at 08:59 AM.
10-15-2014, 09:05 AM
This looks similar to Redline Rush which is probably the best car "runner" on iOS to date.
Btw lol at the last pic - "Much cops, very law, such speed, wow"

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
10-15-2014, 09:11 AM
10-15-2014, 09:23 AM
I hope this will be the racing runner we've been waiting for! I did not like the Asphalt game, but I totally loved Redline Rush!
10-15-2014, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
This looks similar to Redline Rush which is probably the best car "runner" on iOS to date.
Hahaha. I didn't even notice that!
10-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
BWAHHAHAHAHAH!

And i agree on the Redline Rush bit.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-15-2014, 09:46 AM
Ugh. I played a little bit of it so far. I'm not very confident that this is going to be the next Redline Rush though. :/ I'll keep at it some more. I really dig the cell shaded graphics and the funky 70's theme though.
10-15-2014, 09:57 AM
It's still available for me. But only by tapping on "related games". Search for bulkypix, tap on any of their games, go to related games and then scroll down. It should be there.

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by psj3809; 10-16-2014 at 03:09 AM.