★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Naquatic LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 80.4 MB
  • Version: 1.4.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: LAUNCH SALE! Get it now for FREE!

"The closest experience you can have to the actual thrill of being out on the range." - Sgt. Jeremy A. (USMC), Advanced Weapons and Tactics Instructor

Experience the game that changed the FPS genre forever. Match up against your friends, your enemies, or anyone in the world in the first virtual reality shooting range!

FEEL THE STEEL
With gyroscopic virtual reality, skill based reloading, and ultra competitive multiplayer, Shooting Showdown 2 is the most technically advanced shooter on the planet.

DROPPING JAWS THE WORLD OVER
Hyper-realistic muzzle flash, bullet tracers, and true impact audio make for a spectacular next-gen experience.

INSTANT MULTIPLAYER
With our exclusive Quick Match system, get placed in a lag-free multiplayer match in 5 SECONDS. No waiting. No lag. Just play.

PRO FEATURES
- Extra Gold - Earn more gold to upgrade and customize your weapons!
- All levels - Play on all Indoor and Outdoor shooting ranges without having to level up!
- No Ads - Enjoy Shooting Showdown 2 without disturbance! **Occasional ads will run during the free launch sale, but will stop when the game returns to $0.99

CALLING ALL SHARPSHOOTERS
Virtual reality controls let you take aim with your device-- how accurate are you really?
Head-to-head multiplayer with or without GameCenter
Physics-based shooting challenges with destructible targets
Practice range for honing your skills
Leaderboards to track your improvement
Unlockable guns and upgrades

Naquatic's comments:
Hey all! Shooting Showdown 2 Pro hits stores today, and it will be free for a limited time before we bump it up to paid. Here is the thread from the free version.

Everything can be unlocked by playing (as with all of our games), but my brother and I will still send free currency to anyone who wants a little progress boost . We’ve also got a good number of promo codes to hand out if you don’t want to wait until it launches in your local store. Speaking of which...NOEN, free up some PM space!!

10-15-2014, 02:24 PM
Oh yeah! Can't wait till release tonight! Still playing the first one, lol

10-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Oh yeah! Can't wait till release tonight! Still playing the first one, lol
Hey Sugimulm, how's life! I've PM'd you a code

By first one, do you mean the original Shooting Showdown?? Or are we talking free Shooting Showdown 2?

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
10-15-2014, 03:08 PM
I loved shooting showdown, my daughter loved it too, we both still have it on our devices, I hope to come across as many TA members in the game as I did before.
10-15-2014, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I loved shooting showdown, my daughter loved it too, we both still have it on our devices, I hope to come across as many TA members in the game as I did before.
Wow this game sounds like a lot of fun.
10-15-2014, 03:11 PM
Whoa nice! But what is the difference between this version and the last one that released? Is it the pro features on the bottom of the list?

Anyhow I would love a code if you have any to spare. Thank you!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
10-15-2014, 03:14 PM
I am definitely excited!!!
I am in the US though. Are you releasing only in NZ?
If so, can I take your offer of a promo code??

Thanks!
10-15-2014, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Hey again cloudpuff! PM'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Wow this game sounds like a lot of fun.
Thanks coolpepper, PM'd you as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Whoa nice! But what is the difference between this version and the last one that released? Is it the pro features on the bottom of the list?

Anyhow I would love a code if you have any to spare. Thank you!
Any time, L.Lawliet! Yes, that feature list covers the differences. It's intended as a premium alternative for new players, so as a long-time player of the free version you wouldn't have much of a reason to switch. Still, PM is in the tubes!

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
10-15-2014, 03:23 PM
Thanks so much! And one man more question, can we still link up with people who have the free older version?

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
10-15-2014, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I am definitely excited!!!
I am in the US though. Are you releasing only in NZ?
If so, can I take your offer of a promo code??

Thanks!
It'll be worldwide...sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Thanks so much! And one man more question, can we still link up with people who have the free older version?
Unfortunately not for multiplayer, I don't believe there is any way to send Game Center invites between apps. We have made it cross-version compatible in every way we could though-- all of our in-house stuff like friend codes and Naquatic leaderboards span both versions.

Michael and Will