★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

RTS Tower Madness 2 (Universal) $1.99 > Free

10-15-2014, 03:28 PM
RTS Tower Madness 2 (Universal) $1.99 > Free

Free for the first time! Very recommended! There are some exciting new ideas inside, so you can build your tower "in advance"—appears as a ghost and will be built finally as soon there is enough game money.

I played the previous version quite a lot and the dev is right when he says: "All In-App Purchases in TowerMadness 2 are strictly optional! We appreciate your support, but we won’t force you buy anything inside the game." (Premium version with kind of cheating/shortcut to buy for real money—nobody needs that.) Multi-lingual (German). Video sharing.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
10-15-2014, 04:27 PM
I didn't really like the first one, not entirely sure why it just didn't grab me but I've got to admit I'm enjoying this. There is a 'premium' currency for upgrades and new towers but so far it feels pretty fair in what gets dished out.

It's not the best TD I've played but it's well worth a punt if you like the genre.
10-16-2014, 09:32 PM
Well I really did enjoy the first one - it was one of the pioneers in the TD genre in the good old App store days. I'm glad to have a go at this one too, if only to bring back some good memories.
09-03-2015, 09:46 AM
FREE again!!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)