★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Connect to communicate! Transmission is a mind-bending puzzle game where you create communication networks and reveal their strengths.

- 70 levels with 146 stars to collect
- 7 unlockable worlds
- Easy to learn, tough to master
- In-game trophies
- Game Centre achievements
- Over 8 hours of gameplay
- Multi-path world map
- Features music by David Kanaga

By connecting transmitters and receivers, you will send information around increasingly complex networks. As you progress, you will discover six networks that have transformed the way we communicate, each with its own unique gadgets and gizmos. Featuring a vibrant soundtrack by David Kanaga, stylish graphics and hours of fun, challenging gameplay.
This game accompanies the Science Museums Information Age gallery, which celebrates 200 years of innovation in information and communication technologies.
10-25-2014, 06:47 PM
It looks like this gem slipped below the radar.

If you like puzzle games, absolutely give it a try. It might seem simple at first, but when it introduced loops, it blew me away.

10-25-2014, 10:25 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Thank you for posting this. I can definitely see the puzzles getting very complex further along in the game. Right now I'm only on stage 37 (18 or so stars out of 146), and it's been a breeze, but I have a LOT of levels to go, and there's some pretty interesting mechanics they can play around with here. =oD

I'm kinda surprised it's free...
10-25-2014, 11:11 PM
Going to give this a try. I love puzzle games.
10-27-2014, 07:20 AM
This is one of the best iOS games released this year... how is it not getting more attention?

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
10-27-2014, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
This is one of the best iOS games released this year... how is it not getting more attention?
My thoughts exactly. The fact that it's completely free is mind blowing.
10-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Damn!! This is good. Reminds me on Stew Hogarth's Ion Bond, but this edges it. Put simply, it's bloody brilliant.
10-28-2014, 12:38 AM
This is one fantastic puzzler! It takes its time to teach you how to play with it and then the levels become very interesting! A must play game!

".. Huerons forces the player into more time-consuming, thought through gameplay something that is sorely missing from a mobile game industry .." - TapSmart
10-29-2014, 08:01 AM
Absolutely brilliant!
It's been a long time since I saw a puzzle game where the game mechanics managed to surprise me like this one.

Also the 'tech' theme is very polished.
10-29-2014, 05:34 PM
This is amazing for a free title even more so! Definitly check it out! Wow!