★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Once started, NO ONE can stop and EVERYONE knows and FEARS it, its iSpiral!

- NOW: with a special with British band KEANE -

Concentrate, train and optimize your hand-eye coordination, become ONE with The Spiral, overcome your FEAR and WIN!

iSpiral is a fantastic casual game with a retro look & feel. It is based upon a game that everyone knows, probably has played before and therefore FEARS... "The Hot Wire".

Manoeuvre a small ring from start to finish over a labyrinth-like track in the fastest time possible, without touching the track...
The game provides 16 levels that become more and more challenging. Each level features several bends and in higher levels also obstacles, such as the pulsating red knots.
To make it even more challenging: at start only a few levels are available and other levels have to be unlocked!

By carefully and fluently tilting your iPhone or your iPod Touch in specific directions, while sometimes adapting the speed, all levels can be mastered!

Features:
- 16 great levels, increasing in length and difficulty
- Track-overview per level
- Adjustable speed
- Easy control: only tilting does the trick!
- Unique cartoon rendered 3d-visuals
- Online highscore-listing per level
- Unlock levels by finishing within certain time-limits
- Listen to your own music, while playing "iSpiral" (e.g. KEANE's "Spiralling")
09-05-2009, 08:17 AM
I was gonna pick this up as it's very similar to a Playstation game called Irritating Stick which is a lot of fun. But then I remembered how Irritating Stick made me want to punch myself in the face!

if it's like IS, then it's bound to be good, I'm just not in the mood to play a imminently frustrating game right now
09-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Must buy

Nice surprise! I love it

Playing right now: Dungeon Hunter
Most recently completed: Inkvaders
All time favorites: Minigore, Zombieville, Hybrid, Underworlds, Nombie, Stay, CozyQuest, Mass Effect Galaxy, Doom Resurrection, Kyzer, Moonlights, Racer.
09-05-2009, 10:26 AM
looks fun!
Can you offer a trailer?
09-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicArtist View Post
looks fun!
Can you offer a trailer?
there is no trailer or game vid from what I see and btw I am not the dev

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-21-2009, 04:50 PM
on sale for 99c