★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Milieu is a unique, atmospheric and engaging puzzle experience.

The game is set in modern beauty which creates a perfectly relaxed ambience as it tests your brain in memory and puzzle solving.
Put your mind to work as there are no predefined ways to solve the puzzles, the levels are only restricted by your own creativity and vision.

Buy once and play on all devices, Milieu is a Universal Build and also optimised for iPhone 6 and 6 plus.

BlackChairGames's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-16-2014, 02:34 AM
It's here!!!!

10-18-2014, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
It's here!!!!
It sure is If you've tried it, please let me know your feedback.
10-18-2014, 06:55 AM
How many levels?
10-18-2014, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
How many levels?
Hi Duke ... There is 40 levels to start with.
10-18-2014, 09:42 AM
This reminds me of blek, however on watching the vid I can see it's different, I love the minimalist if puzzles so will be picking this up when I get a iTunes card.
10-18-2014, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
This reminds me of blek, however on watching the vid I can see it's different, I love the minimalist if puzzles so will be picking this up when I get a iTunes card.
Hi Cloudpuff,

I started work on this before I knew of Blek's existence. It then came out and during the design overall of Milieu and I fell in love with it. There is definitely inspiration from Blek, it plays perfectly to the minimalistic, flat iOS 7/8 look and its an avenue I wanted to go down. I'm glad you can see the gameplay is different and the mechanics within. If you do get around to playing it, I would genuinely love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Keith
10-30-2014, 03:41 PM
Hi All,

Just to say this is free for limited time if anybody would like to give it a try