★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mudloop
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 25.1 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Play as ADAM - a cute little robot - in this new game with unique mechanics.
Featuring a unique visual style, ADAM will need your help to survive his endless scrolling world full of challenges and dangers!
ADAM is short for Artificial Defense Automation Module.

Features :
- Addicting, endless gameplay
- Unique visual style
- Catchy chiptunes music
- Watch and share replays (EveryPlay)

How to play :
- Tap the left button to make the robot's neck longer
- Tap the right button to make the robot's neck shorter
- Pull yourself up on the conveyer belts
- Avoid obstacles and missiles

Mudloop's comments:
Hi folks!

ADAM has been approved by Apple. Took them long enough

ADAM is a cute little robot, trying to find his way in an infinite scrolling world, full of challenges and dangers.

The gameplay is simple and challenging, and as far as I know it's a unique mechanic.

The game is free (ad supported, with a $0.99 IAP to remove ads).

Looking forward to your impressions!
10-16-2014, 05:17 PM
I absolutely love this, a really great coffee break highscorer. Certainly one of the nicest visual styles I've seen in weeks, really impressed!

10-16-2014, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I absolutely love this, a really great coffee break highscorer. Certainly one of the nicest visual styles I've seen in weeks, really impressed!
Glad you like it! I'm usually not that good at making graphics, but I'm quite happy with how this one turned out.
10-17-2014, 08:27 AM
ADAM got a nice mention on PG, they seem to like it as much as I do. Definitely worth downloading it if you haven't.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Andro...ws.asp?c=62095
10-18-2014, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
ADAM got a nice mention on PG, they seem to like it as much as I do. Definitely worth downloading it if you haven't.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Andro...ws.asp?c=62095
Nice! The game is doing allright, despite the embarrassing typo in the title that no one seems to have noticed
An update with performance improvements and a fixed title has been submitted, but app review time is still quite long these days.
10-19-2014, 10:13 AM
Yep, a very nice high score chaser. Would like to see a few more challengers on the leaderboard.

Here's my current high score:

ADAM - 140 Points

10-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Just submitted an update that finally solves some slightly annoying lag at the start of the game, mostly on older devices. Also, less video ads.

Last edited by Mudloop; 10-25-2014 at 06:35 AM.
11-04-2014, 06:13 AM
I released a premium version of the game (no ads or IAP), promo codes have been moved to this thread : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=247056

Get the premium version here : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adam-premium-edition/id933622788
11-04-2014, 08:21 AM
fun little game this - like the twist of being able to lift the feet/wheels up too. Graphics are nice as well.

High score of 33 atm, but only had a few goes
11-08-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm enjoying the look and feel of the game. The flat graphical aesthetic is pleasing to the eyes. My only niggle is that you die after a single hit. While not the first of its kind to do this, it is a little frustrating given the learning curve getting used to the timing. Perhaps what may help is allowing the vertical motions to move much more quickly. Once a player commits to an up or down motion, it's almost impossible to alter your initial choice.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy