★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Car Crash is a racing arcade game with an old style 8 bit graphics.
Choose your car (among the dozens available in Car Crash), start your engine and race against traffic on the highway.
Tap the screen to change your lane and avoid obstacles.
Beat your record to unlock new cars.
Overcome your friends on the leaderboards to prove to be the best pilot in Car Crash!


--------------------------

- IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS! Game easy to understand but hard to master!
- FILL YOUR GARAGE! A lot of epic cars to unlock!
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS! Gamecenter leaderboards!
- TRAVEL IN TIME! An old style 8 bit graphics!
- NO TILT! Drive your car with a simple tap!
- ALWAYS NEW! New cars in every update!

--------------------------

ATTENTION: Wrong-way driving is illegal and dangerous, don't try it! Car Crash is only a game!

Zelwen's comments:
Hi,
We are "Broken Arms Games" and we are glad to show you: Car Crash 8 Bit.
It's a simple "tap game" with a old style graphics

Enjoy it and tell us what do you think

10-16-2014, 10:55 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,244
Downloading this one now.

10-16-2014, 02:39 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Downloading this one now.
Me too!
10-16-2014, 03:07 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,597
Me tooooooo
10-16-2014, 03:27 PM
#5
It wasn't what I expected. Not my kind of game, but I see there might be audience for this.
10-16-2014, 04:08 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
It wasn't what I expected. Not my kind of game, but I see there might be audience for this.
Lol, Me too!
10-16-2014, 07:20 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Posts: 399
I didn't expect this either: it's kind of Piano Tiles meets a simple dodge-'em driving game. The idea has potential but it seems underdeveloped to me.

P1XL Games | Twitter | Facebook
Paid: Super Splatform (8-bit platformer) - 4NR (2-bit platformer)
More: P1XL Party (original game collection) - RPG Quest - Minim (8-bit RPG)
Free: Bad Student Driver (Flappy Car?) - Bad Student Driver: Swing Ride (New)
10-17-2014, 04:01 AM
#8
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 8
Thank you for the download to everyone.
Some of you said that expected something different. What kind of game you expect?

And how/where can we improve our game?

Thanks again
10-17-2014, 06:33 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelwen View Post
Thank you for the download to everyone.
Some of you said that expected something different. What kind of game you expect?

And how/where can we improve our game?

Thanks again
I was expecting a more traditional car avoiding game, where the scroll was automatic and I had to control the car avoiding traffic. When I first played, I felt like playing the old 80's LCD's but with the pressure of the timer ticking. I got to a score of 270 fairly quickly just by tapping to the far right or left and just avoiding the traffic on those lanes.
10-19-2014, 10:09 AM
#10
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
I was expecting a more traditional car avoiding game, where the scroll was automatic and I had to control the car avoiding traffic. When I first played, I felt like playing the old 80's LCD's but with the pressure of the timer ticking. I got to a score of 270 fairly quickly just by tapping to the far right or left and just avoiding the traffic on those lanes.
You're not the only one who was expecting a game like this.
Our intent was to create something different.
The fact that the first and last lanes are better is our deliberate choice