★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Fingersoft
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 36.0 MB
  • Version: 1.4.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3.5 (2)
App description: Maybe the most addicting game ever! Start playing now become the ultimate Javelin Master!

The good old Track & Field gameplay has finally been reinvented on touch screen. Swipe your finger FAST back and forth between step buttons to run. Throw exactly at the right time for the best possible throw.

Features:

THE Javelin Throwing game
The thrower learns Super Skill from day to day when you train with him!
Maybe the best possible Swipe UI for running!
Customizable button positions!
Coach to give you instructions and cheer you up
Javelin Throwers with Ultra cool throwing sounds :)
Player VS Player competitions
Many Javelins with different dynamics
A selection of shoes for running
Daily World, Country and Friend Tops
Alltime Friend Top
Wall of Fame
Player Ranking Leagues for frequent players
Intuitive throwing help
Old-school pixel graphics
Sharing of replays and results in social media

If you have any issues with the game, please contact our support at support@fingersoft.net

Javelin Masters 2 is developed by Sadetta Ltd. and published by Fingersoft Ltd (Creators of Hill Climb Racing).
10-17-2014, 05:14 AM
I'm enjoying this a lot. But what do I have to do to get more skill points? My best distance is 99meters and after many tries I don't think I can get further and that means no skill points.

Game Center: sink_or_swim

10-17-2014, 12:31 PM
10-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Skill points, if I'm not mistaken, come with topping your previous best.
I'm considering deleting the game and restarting with a horrible score, and slowly increasing it.
10-18-2014, 10:15 AM
I was wondering about that. Seems like there would be another way to earn skill points. Do you guys have any tips on throwing farther? My best is 90.63m. I set up the feet on the bottom left and right, and the throw above and to the left of the right foot (like Mike M. said he does in the podcast). That setup seems ideal, but consistently beating your best throw to get points seems odd. Might try what Lazer suggested. It is a lot of fun, I'd just like to unlock more shoes, javelins, and other perks.
10-18-2014, 10:40 AM
Skill points are also earned by playing daily.
10-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Nice, thanks for that Andy. Is your video capture back up and running now? I tried sharing the video through the app but it only let me post a picture of my high score to my Facebook page. I'd love to figure out a way to start recording videos. Guess I'll do some research on that.

I just tried playing from scratch like Lazer Kat mentioned, and it's no use. It gives you the same amount of points no matter how many times you improve on a previous score. Right now my high is 96.69m.
10-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Skill points are also earned by playing daily.
Yes.. now I should get past 100m.
The implementation of the achievements is great. I hope to see some more people on the leaderboards.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Fun game!

I hope it does well so they make more disciplines

Also, would love an IAP to remove ads
10-18-2014, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Yes.. now I should get past 100m.
The implementation of the achievements is great. I hope to see some more people on the leaderboards.
Right on! Nice score btw, Sink