★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dungeon Dick is a fantasy adventure where you must discover the wicked plot to destroy the lands . 'Fling' at your foes and land that perfect hit or miss and get punished! Highly addictive play and gorgeous sound and graphics make this an instant classic.

- unique blend of strategy and skill in a rogue-like adventure
- sweet 3-d rendered graphics
- original story and soundtrack
- fun 'flick' swipe to attack enemies
- random generated dungeons for unique games every game
- level unlock checkpoints to save your progress
- increase your abilities, grow stronger, and cast powerful spells
- huge levels with a nifty automap showing quest locations
- funny and fresh story and characters keep you engaged and entertained throughout

Vovin's comments:

Yes, the game's name has a "dick" in it. But I am sure we're all mature enough not to warp back into infantile behaviour?

I just TOFFT. Reporting back soon.

10-17-2014, 09:14 AM
"Yes, the game's name has a "dick" in it. But I am sure we're all mature enough not to warp back into infantile behaviour?"

Nope!

Trust you to find this lol. Anyone brave enough to google a trailer for it?

Anyway. Nice find, really interested in your impressions when you get a chance.

10-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Looks pretty interesting, I will be interested in reading impressions.
/ mature

Heh, he said "dick"
10-17-2014, 09:36 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
"Yes, the game's name has a "dick" in it. But I am sure we're all mature enough not to warp back into infantile behaviour?"

Nope!

Trust you to find this lol. Anyone brave enough to google a trailer for it?

Anyway. Nice find, really interested in your impressions when you get a chance.

Haha, yeah, the naughty stuff always for me.
Impressions will follow.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-17-2014, 11:27 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
So, this is a rogue-like with lots of stuff in, graphics are ok (but don't expect too much), music and sound also. This is a true indie title. Controls are easy, just tap where you wanna go or target, whatever. Could be a little more responsive, but work. The game seems charming, but... My main problem is, I can't play it at the moment, because the textboxes are outside of my screen, at - or better: behind - the upper ledge. I just dunno what they say and what to do. Maybe this is a problem on my iP6 and the scaling just doesn't work correctly. This could explain the slightly blurry fonts. I have to wait for an update, I guess.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-17-2014 at 11:32 AM.
10-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
So, this is a rogue-like with lots of stuff in, graphics are ok (but don't expect too much), music and sound also. This is a true indie title. Controls are easy, just tap where you wanna go or target, whatever. Could be a little more responsive, but work. The game seems charming, but... My main problem is, I can't play it at the moment, because the textboxes are outside of my screen, at - or better: behind - the upper ledge. I just dunno what they say and what to do. Maybe this is a problem on my iP6 and the scaling just doesn't work correctly. This could explain the slightly blurry fonts. I have to wait for an update, I guess.
... and I'm the one who was interested in the comedic dialogue.
10-17-2014, 03:18 PM
Warning: do not Google "video of dungeon dick". Let's just say that my coworkers now think I'm a massive perv and don't believe I was searching for an IOS game.
10-17-2014, 03:25 PM
What an unfortunate name for a game... its a joke right?...right?
10-17-2014, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7905 View Post
Warning: do not Google "video of dungeon dick". Let's just say that my coworkers now think I'm a massive perv and don't believe I was searching for an IOS game.
Lmao!
10-17-2014, 08:47 PM
6 plus here, text is off the screen. Controls seem a little weird at first, but I've only played for a few minutes. It seems like it has potential, but just wanted to report in about the text off the screen.