★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Ice Stars Hockey 1.5 is Out!

09-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Ice Stars Hockey 1.5 is Out!

A new version of Ice Stars is now available!

Based on the feedback I have received, I have modified the gameplay to make it easier to play. Also, I have added new features and customization options. Here is the list of new features for the game:

-Improved game play: automatic passes to the nearest player and an easier system to determine where you want to shoot make the game more easier to play!
-Trophies: 20 trophies to win by completing all kind of challenge, like winning all fights in a game or winning the game at the fastest setting.
statistics: see how many games you have played, how many goals you have scored and more!
-Calibration: you can now calibrate the device when playing with the motion control
-More options: personalize even more options than before, including the number of fights per period and the shoot and pass speed.
-New instruction video: nine instructions videos will allow you to master the game in no time
-Bugs fixes and optimization: the game now takes half the memory that it use to, making it faster to load and more enjoyable!

If you have any comment/question/suggestion about this new version, I will be happy to respond to them!
09-05-2009, 01:15 PM
cool I haven't played this game in a while but its still on my phone, downloading new update, it sounds like a great improvement.
09-05-2009, 01:18 PM
I've had the update for 2 days already... weird... but its awesome!!!
09-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Right price and nice improvements...

D/L'ing now.

Well done mb78!

Munkie!
09-05-2009, 03:56 PM
09-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkieSuthorn View Post
Right price and nice improvements...

D/L'ing now.

Well done mb78!

Munkie!
Thanks!
Please post your comments about the game, I would like to know if you like it!