★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Left Turn Otto only likes to turn left but hell never get home that way. Or so he thinks! Get Otto safely home by having him make left turns only in this fun screen tapping app. Dont tell Otto that 3 left turns really end up making one right turn!

- 3 modes of play: Regular, One Shot, and Two Player
- 3 difficulty settings: Easy, Regular, or Hard (intense!)
- Control Otto by tapping anywhere on the screen
- Plays great on tablets and phones
- Regular mode: 50 challenging levels to complete
- 2 Player mode: Play against your friends on one device in hot-seat mode
- One Shot mode: See how many levels you can complete with one life
- A Significant Otters leaderboard
- Various tools to use to get through the levels: teleporters, reverse turn buttons, and axes. Yes axes! Otto's an otter not a beaver!
- Walkthrough video in case you get stuck

Left Turn Otto - "I only turn left!"
10-18-2014, 04:26 PM
This is flipping brilliant
I wish there was a universal version

10-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Ya lazer, this game is pretty fantastic. It looks like the only iap is to buy more 2 unlock all of the two player levels. Also not seeing any adds. This dev is very generous giving you all the other modes free.
10-18-2014, 09:56 PM
This deserved some attention
It's the only other game than helix I will be nominating for gotw
10-19-2014, 05:19 AM
Not played too much yet but already really like yet. I like the quick restarts after crashing, I love the music and the one touch controls work really well. It's the good kind of free and well worth a download.
10-19-2014, 05:37 AM
Nice find! One Shot mode in particular is pretty great.
10-19-2014, 10:54 AM
You're right cloudy, the rewind effect and quick restarts are so perfect.
Other developers should take notes.
When a game has levels that often times only last a few seconds it makes all the difference in the world to have a quick restart.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 10-19-2014 at 11:09 AM.
10-19-2014, 03:30 PM
What a fantastic little game! Just finished the regular game on medium difficulty, gets a little tricky later on but you always feel like you're getting a little better with each attempt. The 2 player game is really well executed and the high score game is also great. Free with no ads, an easy recommendation.
10-20-2014, 08:58 AM
This one must have slipped by me!
10-20-2014, 11:17 AM
I noticed someone on my friends list was playing this a couple days ago. I looked at it and didn't download until this morning. I don't have much else to add to what you guys said other than I'm glad I decided to try it!

Think I'll work on finishing the main game on easy and medium and then put some time into the "one shot" mode. I'm somewhere in the thirties on easy so far. Gets kinda crazy when you reach the axes and portals!