★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ezone.com
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 26.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Innovative two-button platformer that starts dead simple, but gets devilishly hard! Upgrade your abilities, unlock new candies, enemies, streets and hats as you go trick or treating. Can you level-up to 20 and beat your friends on the Game Center leaderboards?

Halloweeen! takes place on Halloween Night,
With monsters and ghouls that will give you a Fright!

Our hero is a ghost by the name of Boo-Boo,
Who wants to collect a candy or two!

He gets around with a hop and a jump,
He can float, and fall, and land with a bump!

If he reaches the mansion at the end of the street,
Hell stop, ring the bell ,and yell Trick or Treat!

If you like Halloweeen! be sure to check out our other games: 'Team Awesome', 'Diversion', 'Crazy Snowboard', 'Snow Spin' and 'Turkey Blast: Reloaded'

ezone's comments:
Hey Gang our game has been approved and is now available for download:

If you are interested in how we made this game, be sure to check out http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=243954 where you can play versions of the game as it goes from prototype to app store gold master delivery.
10-20-2014, 05:10 AM
Trying it now, glad to see it's out!

10-20-2014, 06:39 AM
Yay! I've been waiting for this one!

EDIT: Ok. I've been playing this one for a few this morning and I'm loving it! At first I thought it would be a high score chaser, but it's not...well, it kind of is, but it's a bit deeper. You gain XP after every run and every time you level up you can either gain new abilities, which end up changing up the levels, or you get new enemies, costumes, money, ect. It's been different every time I've leveled up. I'm only level 5 or 6, but it already has me hooked. Definitely worth a download. Especially for the holiday season.

Great job Ezone!

Last edited by NOEN; 10-20-2014 at 09:04 AM.
10-20-2014, 09:15 AM
Easily the best Halloween themed, high score chasing, combo based platformer I've played. Kudos to Ezone and anyone else who contributed to making this; it's incredibly fun. Now please let me send you guys some monies and/or disable ads; I can see myself playing this quite a lot.
10-20-2014, 03:58 PM
This is a platformer? Because it doesn't look that way in the screenshots. It's actually kind of hard to tell.

Edit: Nvm, saw the video.

Last edited by pinOi32; 10-20-2014 at 05:17 PM.
10-20-2014, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Easily the best Halloween themed, high score chasing, combo based platformer I've played. Kudos to Ezone and anyone else who contributed to making this; it's incredibly fun. Now please let me send you guys some monies and/or disable ads; I can see myself playing this quite a lot.
Yes! I would love to give these guys some money for this to disable ads or whatever. It's so damn good!
10-20-2014, 11:05 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to ezone
Thanks NOEN and Andy C83 - great to see you're enjoying it!

Nice work on the leaderboards Andy C83, I wonder how long you'll stay on top?

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit
10-20-2014, 11:19 PM
The game is so simple. Like the main character to much, especially when he jumps. Beside that, the background takes me think about the event immediately.

Edit: when the character improves his level, he unlocks more skills. It takes me surprise. Congratulations, ezone!

Pine Entertainment

Last edited by Andre; 10-20-2014 at 11:26 PM.
10-21-2014, 05:41 AM
Love the game. I think this is a great opportunity to use a bunch of spooky Halloween sounds...the sound FX is the one area of the game I think could be worked on...but the game itself is very fun.
10-21-2014, 08:24 AM
Man. Out of all the games this week, I keep going back to this gem.