★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Pit - Drop Dead: FREE UNTIL HALLOWEEN!!!

10-20-2014, 09:03 AM
The Pit - Drop Dead: FREE UNTIL HALLOWEEN!!!

Hello all, i recently finished my first solo game and it has been officially released worldwide. I decided since it is a horror themed game to give it away for free until Halloween. No Ads & No In-App-Purchases.

I'm already working on an update, including a new survival mode and bug fixes, which i should hopefully be completing in the next week or two.

I hope you all enjoy!!!

- Michael Dasch

AppStore Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-pit-drop-dead/id877605251?mt=8

10-20-2014, 09:23 AM
Thank you Michael! Very generous of you. Looks like a fun game! I'll be downloading it when I get home from work. Are there Game Center achievements?
10-20-2014, 09:28 AM

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-20-2014, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Thank you Michael! Very generous of you. Looks like a fun game! I'll be downloading it when I get home from work. Are there Game Center achievements?
Hey Anotherkellydown, thanks so much! There are no GameCenter Achievements yet, but we are working on adding them and should hopefully be added in the next update that includes the Survival Mode =)
10-20-2014, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdasch View Post
Hey Anotherkellydown, thanks so much! There are no GameCenter Achievements yet, but we are working on adding them and should hopefully be added in the next update that includes the Survival Mode =)
Very cool! Thank you for your reply. I felt like my question may have come off sounding "needy", but it was out of genuine curiosity.
10-20-2014, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Very cool! Thank you for your reply. I felt like my question may have come off sounding "needy", but it was out of genuine curiosity.
Not at all, it was a valid question =) And i'm glad you asked!