★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Need help remembering the name of a game

10-20-2014, 10:17 AM
Need help remembering the name of a game

hi there i'm new in this forum!
i played a game in 2009-2010 like bejewled or like candy crash what ever this game's name is (you know moving the bricks and when you have 3 or more it pops)
so in 2009 or 2010 can't remember i played a game like this but this game was with lego bricks only : red, blue, yellow and green.

some one remeber it's name

i remeber the game's name v...x or l...x something like that and i can't find it in the web cuz i don't remeber the exact name

any help pliz!!
10-20-2014, 10:33 AM
Lego chic boutique for PC?
Lego the Movie brick bust game?
Sorry, that is all I got.

lego chic boutique:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download...que/index.html

Brick bust game:
http://brickbust.thelegomovie.com

10-20-2014, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
Lego chic boutique for PC?
Lego the Movie brick bust game?
Sorry, that is all I got.

lego chic boutique:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download...que/index.html

Brick bust game:
http://brickbust.thelegomovie.com
it looks like the second one
but for ios i need not PC and from 2009 or 2010
10-20-2014, 11:08 AM
If it's for ios from 2009-10 than the game u are probably looking for has been taken down. Maybe you could check your App Store purchase history. You might be able to redownload it
10-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
If it's for ios from 2009-10 than the game u are probably looking for has been taken down. Maybe you could check your App Store purchase history. You might be able to redownload it
i don't think i purchased it but can you tell me how to search it in order to redownload it?
not all the games from 2009-2010 has been taken down like running pengy, amture surgen, mega bad, orbital, oven break, zombievile 1 and more.

some one know a site for searching game from 2009-2010 at least?
10-20-2014, 11:20 AM
Surely it'll be on your itunes as all the apps are backed up. Worth clicking on the apps tab on itunes to see if you recognise the nam
10-21-2014, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Surely it'll be on your itunes as all the apps are backed up. Worth clicking on the apps tab on itunes to see if you recognise the nam
couldn't find it (i think i updated the itunes and that's why i can see only the apps from this year and not from 2009-2011 or even last year 2013)

any other solution?
10-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabos555 View Post
couldn't find it (i think i updated the itunes and that's why i can see only the apps from this year and not from 2009-2011 or even last year 2013)

any other solution?
The purchase history should shows all the apps you've ever downloaded, not sure why it's only showing you this years. Is it possible you have some filter selected to show only recent purchases? Can you check your purchase history direct from your device and look through. Won't be useful if you didn't download it though. Hope you find it. If I think of what it is I'll pop back.
10-21-2014, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
The purchase history should shows all the apps you've ever downloaded, not sure why it's only showing you this years. Is it possible you have some filter selected to show only recent purchases? Can you check your purchase history direct from your device and look through. Won't be useful if you didn't download it though. Hope you find it. If I think of what it is I'll pop back.
first ty about all of your help
second how can i see the whole history?
i just clicked on the apps just like you said and that's it :S
where i can find this filter or the history? i'm sure i can find the name just can't find the history as you said
10-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabos555 View Post
red, blue, yellow and green.

some one remeber it's name
Seriously feel like the name of this is on the tip of my tounge, I think your v... clue is putting me off though!

Tell you what, I bet it was one of the games which inspired my match4 game Tetroms (free all day Wednesday) - hope you don't mind the shameless plug but I too shared a love for the simple rainbow style, only difference is mine are spheres instead of boxes - oh and you need to match 4 plus it was made in 2011.