★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are you ready to take a journey like no other?

Get lost in this mind bending world full of twists and turns. The Journey takes full advantage of your device so youll need to think long and hard to complete each puzzle. Think you are clever enough to complete The Journey?

How far will your Journey take you! Download The Journey ad free now!

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 41.9 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
Are you ready to take a journey like no other?

Get lost in this mind bending world full of twists and turns. The Journey takes full advantage of your device so youll need to think long and hard to complete each puzzle. Think you are clever enough to complete The Journey?

How far will your Journey take you! Download The Journey ad free now!
iPhone Screenshots:

10-22-2014, 10:33 AM
Completed game in about 3 minutes. Almost every puzzle is shown in those few screen shots.
The puzzles were extremely simple, and I'm not good at puzzle games like this usually.
10-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Completed game in about 3 minutes. Almost every puzzle is shown in those few screen shots.
The puzzles were extremely simple, and I'm not good at puzzle games like this usually.
Any ads or anything? This appears to be just a free game for the sake of developing something. I'm cool with that. It would be easy to throw a couple minutes into playing this if that's all there is to it.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
10-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Any ads or anything? This appears to be just a free game for the sake of developing something. I'm cool with that. It would be easy to throw a couple minutes into playing this if that's all there is to it.
Nope. No ads.
In fact at the end there's a donate IAP pop up that says "notice there was no ads in the game, if you enjoyed it please consider donating a dollar to us, this is our only source of revenue, and will help fund the journey 2"