★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enjoy the music, feel the rhythm, tap the correct side! Easy isn't it?
But simple and easy to understand doesn't mean easy to master.

Amazing Beat give you tons of enjoyment and challenge! Give it a try and DON'T GIVE UP!

Credits:
Thank to Abfc for the Speaker Icon art.
And very special thank to Jesse Valentine, DJ Runaway, and Zero Bass for the great instrumental arrangement.
10-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Screenshot:

Description:
Enjoy the music, feel the rhythm, tap the correct side! Easy isn't it?
But simple and easy to understand doesn't mean easy to master.

Amazing Beat give you tons of enjoyment and challenge! Give it a try and DON'T GIVE UP!

Credits:
Thank to Abfc for the Speaker Icon art.
And very special thank to Jesse Valentine, DJ Runaway, and Zero Bass for the great instrumental arrangement.

Gamelink: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazing-beat/id928586973?ls=1&mt=8

try our IOS popular game Herobrine Terrors Trilogy https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hero...2802?ls=1&mt=8

10-22-2014, 09:07 AM
I try to review my first impression about this game:

Graphic (4/5):
Nowaday, there are lot of popular game with simple graphic, or maybe it can be associated with "awful". Let see amazing thief, impossible push, amazing cube etc. But they have got huge popularity because of great marketing service they use. I think for this game Amazing Beat, the graphic is simple also, but the eye candy effect makes player enjoy the game, really great selection on graphic design.

Gameplay(5/5):
This is the main core of the heart of the game. Game with great graphic will be wasted without great gameplay. By try the game 1-2 times people will know the rule. But when try to play it they will find this game is quite difficult to master. Really great experience. This game remind me of DDR with great music. But different from DDR, it only has 2 block to tap, square and circle, at it appear fast. It keep me failed and really mad. I try and try again, curious to master this game. Every wrong tap destined to be game over. Also the block appear in random shape, but the appearance timing have a rhythm with the beat. This is a VERY COOL FEATURE!!! I really love that. Very challenging. Although I game over almost 30X I still want to keep try and try again, And last I got 140 best score on leaderboard. KUDOS FOR DEVELOPER!

Music (5/5):
WOW, you pick the best selection of music. The beat, the music, and gameplay, I cannot say more. Perfect!!!
One suggestion, please add custom music from player iphone library, I will pretty sure this game will gain popularity in no time.

MY FEEDBACK:
This game need a great marketing service to make this popular. Im pretty sure this one is the next Flappy Bird phenomena. But still have more time to spread on bigger market. Since the game just uploaded yesterday. Very cool man. I really want to hear more from you!

Last edited by shayortgames; 10-22-2014 at 09:36 AM.
10-22-2014, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayortgames View Post
I try to review my first impression about this game:

Graphic (4/5):
Nowaday, there are lot of popular game with simple graphic, or maybe it can be associated with "awful". Let see amazing thief, impossible push, amazing cube etc. But they have got huge popularity because of great marketing service they use. I think for this game Amazing Beat, the graphic is simple also, but the eye candy effect makes player enjoy the game, really great selection on graphic design.

Gameplay(5/5):
This is the main core of the heart of the game. Game with great graphic will be wasted without great gameplay. By try the game 1-2 times people will know the rule. But when try to play it they will find this game is quite difficult to master. Really great experience. This game remind me of DDR with great music. But different from DDR, it only has 2 block to tap, square and circle, at it appear fast. It keep me failed and really mad. I try and try again, curious to master this game. Every wrong tap destined to be game over. Also the block appear in random shape, but the appearance timing have a rhythm with the beat. This is a VERY COOL FEATURE!!! I really love that. Very challenging. Although I game over almost 30X I still want to keep try and try again, And last I got 140 best score on leaderboard. KUDOS FOR DEVELOPER!

Music (5/5):
WOW, you pick the best selection of music. The beat, the music, and gameplay, I cannot say more. Perfect!!!
One suggestion, please add custom music from player iphone library, I will pretty sure this game will gain popularity in no time.

MY FEEDBACK:
This game need a great marketing service to make this popular. Im pretty sure this one is the next Flappy Bird phenomena. But still have more time to spread on bigger market. Since the game just uploaded yesterday. Very cool man. I really want to hear more from you!

Thanks for the great feedback and review, btw can you add your comment on my game review in itunes? I really need some review

try our IOS popular game Herobrine Terrors Trilogy https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hero...2802?ls=1&mt=8
10-22-2014, 02:01 PM
I played it based on that great review. The game sort of fun but the ads are pretty bad in this game.
10-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I played it based on that great review. The game sort of fun but the ads are pretty bad in this game.
Can I know the ads thats bad for placement? the banner or interstitial ads?
I just make the interstitial ads rarely appear

10-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunacus game View Post
Can I know the ads thats bad for placement? the banner or interstitial ads?
I just make the interstitial ads rarely appear
Maybe it's the many different varieties of ads. They are not too frequent, it's just that it's crazy when they come at you from different directions.
10-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Maybe it's the many different varieties of ads. They are not too frequent, it's just that it's crazy when they come at you from different directions.
I see, its interstitial ads, and rarely appear, ok thanks for the feedback, I will change it a little bit. As long its rarely appear I think its ok for several day, I will update it along with added new feature, I just learn how to add your own music in library

10-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Game Impressions

Hi, let me introduce myself. Im George Derek from Bethel Game Magazine UK.
I just see the great review for this game so I interested to try this game myself.
After I play for several minutes. I just want to say "AMAZING GAMES".

I just PM you inbox, we can arrange a chat. We want to know more about you and this game. Also we want to make sure you allow me to make a review and make this as headlines in our magazine and our review site.

Here its my personal review about this game "(VERY) Amazing Beat":

Gameplay(score 10/10):
I never found a simple tapping game so challenging like this one. The simplicity of the gameplay quite entertaining.

Graphic (score 8/10):
Who need a complex graphic for this kind of game

Sound/music (score 11/10):
WOW, I cannot say more, the beat, the rhythm is so perfect, please add more music.
PS: We have some legal music band from our country UK. I can make arangement you can provide his song to this game.

10-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Am I in the twilight zone? Someone else please play this game.