★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A game like an interactive episode of your favorite cartoon series.

'Urban Bird Flip A Story About Clones' is like an interactive episode of your favorite cartoon series. A story that deals with the absurdity of the Flappy Bird hype mixed up with pop-cultural references, social criticism, arcade gameplay and unique ways of interaction. It's funny at different levels and has an original soundtrack. Oh, and it has 3D graphics. BAM!

Features:

A story mode like an interactive cartoon or comic
A satirical look at Flappy Bird, the hype and it's clones
Lots of cinematic camera angles and animations
Different styles of gameplay and interaction
Cartoony 3D graphics
Original Soundtrack
A Flappy Bird-like high score mode with the aim to do flips

Languages: English, German

thehood's comments:
Hi,
my name is Robin and I'm new to the forums.
I want to share my first iOS game with you.

It's an interactive cartoon with gameplay.

What does that mean?
- You read text boxes, watch cutscenes, and listen to music
- You interact with the game (tap or hold the screen to trigger story events)
- You have to succeed in action sequences (shoot things, dodge things, chase things)

What is it about?

The story is a satire on the clones of the mobile games market. But that's not the only inspiration for the game. There are pop culture references to discover as well as brand new characters.

It's available for free (with ads) and as a ad free edition that costs 2$.

This is the first time I developed a story driven game all by myself from start to finish. I'm very curious what you think of the game. What you like about it and what not.

Let me know what you think about it.
Thanks!

------------------------------------------------

Oh, these Promo Codes for the ad free version of my game will expire in two days, so you can use them: XJE9AKWJTMJ4, F97WNARR34EY, F33PWEYMAKAX

Supporter Edition (2$): http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/urban-bird-flip-story-about/id911374763

FREE Edition:

10-20-2014, 11:17 PM
They're allready expired.