★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: New game with an old twist. Escape the grasps of the enemy robots while you fly your ship around the map and destroy the enemy robots. The longer you last the higher your score. Are you up for the challenge?

Never Stop Shooting uses simple controls will let you play this addicting game for hours. Simply use the left joystick to maneuver around the map and the right joystick to aim your bullets and shoot. Upgrade your weapon in the pause menu or the upgrade menu. The shooting is very easy to control and is very user friendly. You will not be disappointed with Never Stop Shooting gameplay.

Please contact me before leaving any negative feedback. You can find my contact page at my support URL http://neverstopshooting.net

Never Stop Shooting currently working on an update that will include in-app purchases, eaderboards, achievements and sounds as of right now, if you have any ideas for future updates then please contact me.

Thank you.

mfox191's comments:
Hello all, just wanted to pop in and say that I did it! I created my very own app on the app store. The app is called Never Stop Shooting and I am very pleased with it. Within the first few days of launch it has sold a few copies. My only problem is that nobody is reviewing my app. I am currently waiting for my second version to be approved by apple so I can fix a few things and add some extra features.

It would be awesome if some of you could go over there and download the app for me and give it some reviews. Hopefully good reviews or let me know of anything that you believe should be changed. I am open to all suggestions both good and bad, I just ask that if you have a bad comment to please just let me know instead of posting it onto the app store. Thank again. Here is the url to the game. Im not sure if you can download it from the code or if you have to manually search it, but let me know what you think
10-21-2014, 11:17 AM
Does anyone have any thoughts or feelings on the game?

I have an update coming out soon that should fix a few things along with add a few more things as well. But I would like to hear some good feedback from some real players to see what I should change, what I should add, what I should delete or change.
10-21-2014, 05:38 PM
Never Stop Shooting

I also have promo codes if anyone would like them?
10-21-2014, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by mfox191 View Post
I also have promo codes if anyone would like them?
Yes, I would love one! Thank you! Could you please pm one to me? Thank you so much!