★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Train Conductor 3 is in development!

10-21-2014, 12:35 PM
Send a message via AIM to AgentSimon Send a message via Skype™ to AgentSimon
Train Conductor 3 is in development!

Coming 2015...

Creative Director at The Voxel Agents, makers of Puzzle Retreat, the Train Conductor series and our upcoming adventure game...
10-21-2014, 02:23 PM
This looks awesome...Thanks for adding all those achievement points to the original! Please do the same with Train Conductor 3! Not everyone uses Facebook

Don

10-21-2014, 05:25 PM
No problem Don.

Creative Director at The Voxel Agents, makers of Puzzle Retreat, the Train Conductor series and our upcoming adventure game...
10-21-2014, 05:45 PM
I enjoyed the first two and am looking forward to this.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
10-26-2014, 04:44 AM
the first people in the world to have a play with be those at PAX Australia next weekend... if you're lucky to be down under come say hi at our booth.

and... there will be plenty of vids going up of the gameplay, so you'll get more than a teaser come next weekend!

if you haven't played either of the originals, drop me a DM and i'll get you a promo (i've got a few spare)

11-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Here's a few more details about the game http://www.hittincrits.com/featured/...ctor-3-review/

From the article:

"Now, to get into the nitty-gritty:

Even at a quick glance at the screen, Train Conductor 3 is a work of art. The graphics are 3D, but done in such a way they have the same, clear cut look youíd expect of an adorable 2D game. Itís really such a pleasure to look at, and I love the way the tracks slide up and connect to each other.
Now I played this on an iPad, and I gotta tell ya, the touch interface was so smooth. There was no clunkiness or lag to be seen whatsoever, I could yank those trains onto tracks as fast as I damn well pleased without a hitch or complaint from the software at all.

Sadly I donít think I was able to hear the audio on this one, but going by both the trailer and Train Conductor 2Ďs music, I can pretty much guarantee youíre in for a real treat for upbeat, jiggy music that changes mood depending on the level. Itís catchy but never feels repetitive when playing for long periods of time, which I think is paramount to have in games like this.

In comparison to the earlier two Train Conductor titles, Train Conductor 3 runs a lot more smoothly, and the graphics have had a really sweet upgrade.

Thereís also this new star system, where all the trains are carrying a star. If you get them to go onto the right track with a star, you get bonus time. However, if you stop the train to avoid a collision, youíll lose the star the train had. This new feature certainly spices things up a bit and forces the player to be more cunning with where they plonk the trains."

11-06-2014, 09:16 AM
This looks fantastic, look forward to playing it!

Ink Vial Games Web Twitter Facebook Google+
11-06-2014, 11:25 AM
Train Conductor

I have always lvoed rail since I was a little kid, this touches my heart.
11-06-2014, 11:40 AM
train

Looks amazing! Can't wait.
04-06-2015, 07:29 PM
We just posted a new image of one of the levels... Bruges.