★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The VYROS A.I. has infiltrated the world's computer networks and is seizing control. Your mission is to destroy each VYROS that it has created and cleanse the network before time runs out.

Test your nerve in a game of skill, timing and accuracy.

Can you stay focused under pressure, or will the infection take control?

- Destroy all 10 Prime VYROS infections and compete to record the fastest times on the network.
- Create your own unique VYROS from a seed, and challenge your friends to defeat it.
- Unlock the ultimate BOSS VYROS challenge.
- Supercharge your plasma cannon with laser, quad-shot and cluster-bomb power-ups.
- Display modes optimized for iPhones 4s, 5, 6 and 6Plus as well as iPad and iPad mini (retina and non-retina.)

PeteOzzy's comments:

10-21-2014, 03:57 PM
Game Impressions

10-23-2014, 10:02 PM
Man this is one strange and frustrating game. Yet I keep coming back to it. The challenge of hitting the orbiting lights is tougher than it looks as you really have to lead the shot by quite the distance.

I put my name in as a seed and it created a monstrous sphere with spikes galore and only a few sections you could shoot through.

I wish I knew more about what I was doing... Nobody else has tried this? I think the GFX are super nice and I like the way it will generate a new puzzle from a seed word. Pretty cool overall with a slick presentation.
10-25-2014, 09:25 AM
I've played and I like quite a whole lot. Then again, I'm into precision game so it's a match for me.

My only concerns are that I'm playing this on an iPhone4S with iOS 7.0.4 and in most cases, whenever I hit the " Main Menu " button after defeating or losing to a Vyros, the game unfortunately crashes. That's a letdown seeing as how whatever points I've racked up are gone upon restart of the game. Also, the timer at the top left doesn't display the time. Oh well.

Regarding this, I find that game would benefit from two modes : time trial or precison. One would reward for the quickest you destroy a Vyros ( with an increasing timer, not decreasing ) and the other would reward you based on fewer shots fired. This second mode would make a lot more sense seeing as how this game is based on precision shooting.

Also, you are right about the game's menus. I have no idea what the " Enter Seed " mode entails. Wouldn't hurt from displaying a few lines of text explaining what this mode does.

I will email Sugar Devil Studios regarding these.
10-25-2014, 09:53 AM
Oooook, please mind my retardedness, the timer doesn't appear because I'm playing the " Analyse " mode. Duuuuh.

What would be good though is having the score displayed throughout a level and knowing how you accumulate credits.
10-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Game Impressions