★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Whip Swing - pure whip swinging action.

To become the world's most famous adventurer, pick up your trusty bullwhip and travel as far as you can across a field of spikes by swinging along the ceiling. Once youve started, theres no rest until the game is over. Your whip is all that keeps you safe from a world of spikes below. You have to use all your skills in order not to fall down, try to do your best!

Game play is easy to learn but hard to master. If you hit a gap between the tangled branches you may fall into the spikes below. As you progress in the game, gaps become more frequent and larger, the spikes raise up and you'll need to avoid geysers and sharp rock pillars! Whip Swing is perfect for a 5 minute break but beware, it's hard to stop playing.

FEATURES
Simple one-touch gameplay and quick replays.
Full retina graphics at native resolution on all devices including iPhone 6+
60 FPS smooth game play on all devices including iPhone 4
Option to remove ads for a premium experience.
Save & share your progress and unlock achievements on Game Center.
Using the integrated Social Media sharing, easily share a screenshot of your best distance on Twitter, Facebook and more!

HOW TO PLAY
Touch anywhere on screen to whip & swing, lift your finger to release the whip.

WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
If you like our app, please take a minute to rate and review it.

If you have any questions or need help, please reach us at http://www.pixelenvision.com/support/ or by sending an email to support@pixelenvision.com
10-22-2014, 05:21 AM
Game Impressions

10-22-2014, 06:34 AM
I like the art in this one. Lots of F2Ps today.
10-22-2014, 08:01 AM
Played this one early via promo code.

I can verify that the game has a decent amount of charm (I especially like the "ugh" he lets out when he dies) and plays well, but otherwise appears to be an OK endless swinger.

Free with occasional ads - no reason to not check this out if you like this type of game and/or the style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-22-2014, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Played this one early via promo code.

I can verify that the game has a decent amount of charm (I especially like the "ugh" he lets out when he dies) and plays well, but otherwise appears to be an OK endless swinger.

Free with occasional ads - no reason to not check this out if you like this type of game and/or the style.
Thanks for the honest review

Pixel Envision - Indie Game Development Studio

Twitter / Facebook / YouTube
10-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Gamingvideo, thanks for the game play vid.

Here is our 30s trailer...

Pixel Envision - Indie Game Development Studio

Twitter / Facebook / YouTube
10-23-2014, 06:38 AM
Reminds me of Hookworlds (which I still play), so I'll give this one a try