★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the battle with your intuition in a new hardcore game Intuon!

How well do you trust your intuition?

Can you find a needle in a haystack? Can you reveal the truth among the lies?

Intuition is your weapon!

* Challenge!
* Guess!
* Win and move up the story line of the true Intuon!
* Reach the top!

Atmospheric game from indie developers!

Made with love!

For all questions or suggestions, write to our e-mail: omolgamestudio@yandex.ru or http://vk.com/omolgamestudio
10-22-2014, 08:34 AM
i have no idea what kind of game is this?

Game Center ID: copaeci

10-22-2014, 08:39 AM
according to my opinion:
Graphic: great artistic artwork, with handraw art. Is a quite exciting look.
Gameplay: Really artistic implementation, but nowaday people want simple game with simple instruction
10-22-2014, 11:13 PM
This looks beautiful. My kind of indie game and a refreshing upgrade from the run of the mill 8-bit games released every week now.
02-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Anyone know how to play it? All I'm doing is guessing.
02-12-2015, 04:46 PM
I emailed the dev about this and here is his response.

Quote:
This is a very simple game. All you need is to guess the correct figure (green) using only your intuition. There are only figures and the player. No clues and words. Only intuition.
02-12-2015, 05:00 PM
Im sorry but I think this is some beautiful pretentious garbage. It's essentially a beautiful looking guessing game.
02-13-2015, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I emailed the dev about this and here is his response.
Hmm.. Yeah, that doesn't sound very compelling. I deleted it yesterday. Thank you for contacting the dev, cloudy.

I did try Danil Malinov's other game, Oruna. Still a bit vague, but I got much farther in that one. Thank you for the code btw!
02-14-2015, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Im sorry but I think this is some beautiful pretentious garbage. It's essentially a beautiful looking guessing game.
How in the world is this pretentious? Just because you don't like the gameplay doesn't make it garbage. I've seen you stick up for worse.
02-14-2015, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RampageDeluxe View Post
How in the world is this pretentious? Just because you don't like the gameplay doesn't make it garbage. I've seen you stick up for worse.
I'm sorry. But I don't see a point to this kind of game. I will say this is the best guessing game that I have ever seen in my entire life. But that's all it is. Am I missing something then?