★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 27.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Felllice is 50% OFF from 17 to 19 December only - Now $0.99/0,89.
It's BulkyPix' 12 Days of Christmas until the 24th! Each day a new game goes on sale. Follow BulkyPix on Facebook & Twitter not to miss any!

Felllice is an interpretative simulation game of a cell life. Play as a cell and try to eat other cells to grown up. But beware of the larger cells or they will hurl you and reduce you to your starting size. Try to accumulate tiny cells to become the larger one.

Felllice follows three simple rules: Move, eat smaller cells, and avoid larger cells.
Each cell plays a unique sound at collision or assimilation. Try to interact with them and discovers different sound designs. Everything lives, moves, twitches, pulsates and changes constantly.

Confront 25 opponents and more to come in the Arena or try to relax and explore the soup cell as you wish.

- Black and white Flat design
- 25 arena opponents and 5 different sound designs
- Relaxing and ambient game
- Minimalist gameplay
10-23-2014, 09:13 AM
I thought that maybe this was based on Conway's game of life using cellular automation but it doesn't appear to be. If it is I guess "interpretative" would account for the differences. I watched a trailer and though I like the simplicity of the graphics\design and I like the sounds, the gameplay doesn't look engrossing enough. Just watching the trailer was enough for me.
10-23-2014, 09:55 AM
I like it! The core mechanics are pretty similar to Osmos, but with a different art-style. And the arena-"fights" somehow remind me of Shadow of the Colossus. The only thing I don't like are the controls. I'd rather prefer a virtual stick of tilt controls instead of tapping where you want to go/fly.