★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enjoy an amazing new TWIST in Tower Defense! You control the layout of the battlefield, and you decide the paths your enemies follow! Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars by TouchArcade!

Build and place powerful turrets to attack invading enemies. Then rotate the battlefield to force foes down your preferred path of destruction. Be careful though, there are always multiple routes to control!

Combine tactical planning with strategic tower upgrades to slow, divert and damage your enemies. Carefully choose the placement and upgrade levels of your towers, as each turret possesses unique strengths and weaknesses. Simply swipe to change the routes your enemies take, allowing each tower to cause maximum carnage!

Please note - Sleep Attack TD is compatible with iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S and above, iPod touch 5th generation and above. It currently does not run on iPhone 4, iPad 1 or iPod touch below 5th generation.

Features include:
- Control the terrain with strategic swipes of your finger - twist and turn your enemies so your towers can destroy them!
- Nine tower types to construct and upgrade, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- 17 gruesome enemies with different abilities, ranging from the speedy Boardog to the gargantuan Ghost.
- Six unique and beautifully designed dream worlds containing many epic levels to conquer.
- Discover massive boss enemies, each with their own fearsome powers and special abilities.
- Cast formidable spells to avoid defeat when the going gets really tough!
- Beautiful dreamlike graphics take you on a vividly imagined journey.
- Looks stunning on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!
- Plays smoothly on iOS 8 all the way down to iOS 4.3!
- Game Center-enabled achievements and leaderboards.
10-22-2014, 05:37 AM
Well this is definitely a game to look out for.

I haven't played it but from the screens and descriptions, it sounds like they did add a twist to it by allowing you to keep moving the enemy routes to control where they go. The art also looks nice. Will probably have to consider buying this when it hits the US.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar

10-22-2014, 07:04 AM
Ayopa... one of my most trusted publishers. Totally looking forward to this.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-22-2014, 07:06 AM
Game Impressions

10-22-2014, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Well this is definitely a game to look out for.

I haven't played it but from the screens and descriptions, it sounds like they did add a twist to it by allowing you to keep moving the enemy routes to control where they go. The art also looks nice. Will probably have to consider buying this when it hits the US.
Yes the game is perfect for fans of traditional tower defense, as well as offering something brand new! Plus the presentation and increasing variety of enemies/strategic challenge all add to the quality.
10-22-2014, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Ayopa... one of my most trusted publishers. Totally looking forward to this.
Thanks Vovin, we really appreciate the support! We really hope you will like this new game, it's high-quality and truly offers more strategic variety than any other tower defense title out there!
10-22-2014, 08:02 AM
Instabuy!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
10-22-2014, 08:15 AM
Thanks for the video buddy. After watching the video I am now convinced that this will have to go on my new iPhone 6. I was on the fence because I didn't totally understand what they meant in the description but now after watching it this looks like it could just be awesome fun with the ability to switch around your lanes. That's pretty cool.

Instabuy it is!!

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
10-22-2014, 09:34 AM
Instabuy.
10-22-2014, 09:53 AM
It's a really interesting mechanic with the whole twisting. I'm excited to see the later levels!