★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Who ya gonna call for the best playing pinball on iOS?!

You asked, and we listened.

For a limited time, you can now do away with tokens and buy the table to enjoy unlimited play for just $4.99!

FarSight Studios, the makers of the award winning Pinball Arcade, have created Ghostbusters Pinball!

The table is based on the hit movie released in 1984 and its sequel. This game puts you in control of the Ghostbusters crew, featuring Egon, Peter, Ray and Winston, as they battle paranormal foes in New York City. The Playfield is divided into three levels representing iconic settings from the movies: the city, rooftop and subway. Use eight flippers to move the ball through the three levels by shooting up and down ramps, tubes and a manhole as you build up a huge Ghost Bonus. Raise the Slimer Pop Bumper to reveal a ball lock for Multi-Ball and then cross the streams on the roof to destroy the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!

The gameplay is a blast! There are even very detailed instructions and goals to accomplish that help players of all skill levels enjoy all of the table's features.

It's free to play all three balls and set high scores to compete on worldwide leader boards. This game is token-based. You get 10 tokens to start with and you can earn at least four tokens each day.

Pinball fans with the Pinball Arcade installed earn twice the tokens per day!

We hope you enjoy it!

Ghostbusters: TM & 2014 Columbia Pictures Industries Inc. All Rights Reserved.
10-22-2014, 09:21 AM
Nice find Pete!

10-22-2014, 10:11 AM
Free to play?! Such a shame. Wish it could be more like the Zen Pinball series, where I can buy a table and play it when and where I want. I won't buy any IAP in a F2P pinball game, but I would have paid $5 outright for unlimited play on this table, easy.

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
10-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Free to play?! Such a shame. Wish it could be more like the Zen Pinball series, where I can buy a table and play it when and where I want. I won't buy any IAP in a F2P pinball game, but I would have paid $5 outright for unlimited play on this table, easy.
Yeah, same here. Kinda smelled a rat seeing it's not just included in the regular Pinball Arcade series and instead as a stand alone.
10-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Shame. Maybe they'll offer it to people to buy later

Glad this isn't in the pinball arcade app as it's not a real table. But it would be good if they created their own tables like zen pinball in another app
10-22-2014, 03:30 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-22-2014, 03:50 PM
I've bought every Pinball Arcade table on release, but I'll be skipping this one. F2P kills it.
10-22-2014, 03:55 PM
OMG, a token system!!? What am I, a child?
10-22-2014, 04:30 PM
I just don't get, and I never will get! virtual pinball. If you are not manually, and physically controlling the launch spring and flippers - it aint pinball. Youre depending on how the dev's have setphysics of the virtual pinball being launched for a start! ... nah ... just don't get 'em.

IAP kills most games btw.
10-22-2014, 11:19 PM
One of the baddest Pinball Apps! Zen Pinball are the only one. More Pinball Apps was great, but not this crap!