★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Guide a flying arrow through skyscrapers and city streets to hit a distant target.

Experience an endless collection of procedurally-generated levels, which expand and change structure over time.

Watch as the city changes from day to night with varying weather conditions, and evolves from low-rise apartments to glass towers.

Enjoy the sponsored soundtrack, which changes regularly via free server-side updates from graziemedia.com.

Fly your arrow through billboards to multiply your score.

Enter the world's most extreme archery competition! By flying your arrow through sponsored billboards, you can win real-world prizes (which change regularly via server-side updates from graziemedia.com).
10-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Hmmmm, this looks like it could be pretty cool.

10-22-2014, 05:48 PM
Yeah it looks pretty interesting. I'll have to wait to see what the feedback is on it since I'm not a fan of tilt very often.
10-22-2014, 09:47 PM
Sad to say I've got to wait on payday. Otherwise I'd drop a buck to see how it plays.
10-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Anyone tried it? Look kind fun.

iOS: iPad Air 2 128GB Space Gray, iPod Touch 5 32GB Space Gray
Android: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Black/Gray
10-23-2014, 12:01 AM
I really hate the controls. The problem is when you start you have about 1 second to shot or else you start to droop crazy and then you can never correct yourself. Thus making it impossible to aim. It's horrible. If they could fix that it could be decent. It's hard to judge. Also it doesn't look like there is any depth as in modes and variety.
10-23-2014, 06:17 AM
The controls of the game really aren't that bad you have to play for more than five minutes in the graphics do look nice its challenging not a lot of different modes but overall I'm starting to get into it a little more
10-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Thx for the imp. I'll b downloading this tonight. Does trajectory factor in ("bullet drop" but for the arrows)? Seems like from 2 posts up that the arrows dropping might be part of the realism..
10-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
Thx for the imp. I'll b downloading this tonight. Does trajectory factor in ("bullet drop" but for the arrows)? Seems like from 2 posts up that the arrows dropping might be part of the realism..
Nope, in fact when I actually get an arrow to shoot toward the target I usually go over my target. It's the initial aiming. Imagine having tilt controls where you need to aim an arrow. You practically cannot really aim. When you think of tilt aiming you think, "when I move this way it will move this way" well in this game it doesn't match your movements. In fact after about 1 or 2 seconds your will either be looking at the sky or the ground. When this happens it makes it impossible to have a successful shot let alone going to your bullseye. The aiming is so screwed up, once I somehow got the aiming to flip completely upside down. My brother who is really bad at video games can actually play this game. I can't. He can probably get the arrow to fire because he shoots it immediately when it loads. Listen, this game right now for the most part is broken. I do not recommend it unless they fix this. This is a friendly warning.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 10-23-2014 at 12:57 PM.
10-23-2014, 06:10 PM
If you like the idea of this game, minus the city part and controls, try Holy Archer. Much more expansive too. May not be a city but boasts some cool areas. Upgrades, pick ups, monsters to shoot, tunnels to guide arrows through in some stages, challenging, head shots I believe, etc.