★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Combine elemental glyphs together to cast powerful spells and vanquish adorable monsters in this puzzler that's so much more than a match 3.

"Bigger and better than before." - Touch Arcade, 4.5/5 stars.
"Super Glyph Quest has a foot in both the puzzle and role playing game worlds and delivers on both fronts." - Arcade Sushi, 8/10 sushis.
"Super Glyph Quest really does offer that just one more go factor" - 148Apps, 4/5 stars.

It's been almost 1000 years since the Bad Dragons were defeated and banished from the world. Spells began to weaken and monstrous creatures disappear as slowly all of the magic withered without the Bad Dragons to keep it alive. It's been almost 1000 years of peace but all of that is about to change as one jilted Magus seeks to bring the magic back.

Featuring:
New Glyphs! The elements of Primal and Metal join Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Light and Dark.
New Spells! Over 60 spells to master.
Character Customization! Create your very own caster.
More Quests! All new map with a host of new questing locations.
Crazy Collaborations! Guest stars from Monument Valley, Hatoful Boyfriend and Skullkickers.
New Story! Character interactions and conversations.
More Monsters! All new fiends to save the world from.
Crafting! Create new gear out of all those pelts and icky stuff.
Levelling Up! Customize your play with new abilities and power ups.
Multiple Enemy Encounters! More than one critter can show up in battle at once.
10-22-2014, 01:15 PM
I liked his first one and gonna buy this tomorrow as a little motivation for the Dev. I adore his art style and the gameplay was great as well.
Though, i won't start playing until i cleared some of my backlog from two weeks ago. I started to horde games and not finish them, again.
I'm the only one who does that

Edit: ahhh what a surprise, out in the swiss part of the world, at least. Bought.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 10-22-2014 at 01:19 PM.

10-22-2014, 01:43 PM
Really looking forward to this one. The first was great and this looks even greatercool matching gameplay that has some depth/strategy to it, rpg progression and customization, no needless freemium nonsense. Good stuff.

EDIT: Wait, this is out now in the US?! Buying now, glyphing soon.

Last edited by Guise; 10-22-2014 at 01:46 PM.
10-22-2014, 02:02 PM
whoohoo good looking there buddy. Idk if it was meant to be out now but it is and I'm downloading from the US app store as we speak. Looking forward to this one as I adored the first one.

Good start to a great week of games!!

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
10-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Guess who just hammered the BUY-button, ladies!

edit: damn, auto-correct did that. "lads", of course.

Anyway, I loved the first game, and moreover, I have to support these nice, young parents!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-22-2014 at 02:32 PM.
10-22-2014, 02:36 PM
No in game screenshots? Why?
10-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Not sure what this is. Missed the first one and the screenshots don't look like something I'd just blindly buy. Really one of the worst appstore listings with pics that I've seen. I see it says match-3 gameplay... but then stuff about a story and a map and stuff. I guess I'll go grab the original and test it out and judge from that.

But seriously, how could these be the best screenshots to show off the gameplay in this game?

BTW, Super Glyph Quest is already in the US Appstore. No need to wait till tonight.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
10-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Too bad you aren't offering the same Free with IAP for license like you did with original.
I thought that was a perfect way to get people into the game...
Maybe people didn't actually buy it after that, idk...

Anyway. I will definitely grab this one.
Loved the first.
10-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Not sure what this is. Missed the first one and the screenshots don't look like something I'd just blindly buy. Really one of the worst appstore listings with pics that I've seen. I see it says match-3 gameplay... but then stuff about a story and a map and stuff. I guess I'll go grab the original and test it out and judge from that.

But seriously, how could these be the best screenshots to show off the gameplay in this game?

BTW, Super Glyph Quest is already in the US Appstore. No need to wait till tonight.

Grab it! Trust me, it's 101%-blissfull-match-3!
It's a match-3 with a little story and some truly addicting spell casting mechanics. You're always battling something, comparable to Puzzle Quest.
Don't hestitate. Buy.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Gasped out loud, punched a hole through the Buy botton. You shut up. YOU SHUT UP RIGHT NOW AND TAKE THIS HERE MONEY.