Looking for a game.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CharlesFluff, Oct 22, 2014.

1. CharlesFluff

CharlesFluff Member

Oct 22, 2014
    This may be a long shot but basically I've been an iPhone user for a while now but there was a game on my old android fun that I really miss. It was called mirror ball...

https://sites.google.com/site/jampactapps/mirrorball

Basically, you set little mirrors/walls on the screen to make a ball follow a certain path. It's kind of like those laser games but it's more of a maze. The ball is always in a state of motion. So you have to set your mirrors at the right time to make sure it's on the correct path and avoids obstacles.

Anyone see something similar to this on the App Store? I've seen a bunch of laser games but that's not what im really looking for.

2. CharlesFluff

CharlesFluff Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Also, you would usually have to collect items on your way. Like you couldn't beat the level until you guided the ball into collecting all the items.

3. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    #3 Lazer Kat, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    This isn't the game you're talking about, obviously, but it is awesome and I think it incorporated some of the elements you're looking for.
    (Lumi HD and Optika are two others worth mentioning)

God of Light

Playmous
    REVIEWERS LOVE GOD OF LIGHT: "God of Light is absolutely gorgeous." — Touch Arcade “God of Light is is one of the mos…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    REVIEWERS LOVE GOD OF LIGHT: "God of Light is absolutely gorgeous." — Touch Arcade “God of Light is is one of the most gorgeous physics-based puzzle games you will come across this year.” — Appadvice.com “Not only is God of Light easy on the eyes, it also comes with a suitably moody soundtrack from notable trip-hop artist UNKLE.” — Appspy.com "Between the music and the puzzles, it’s easy to get lost in the game for hours." — Appunwrapper.com Sit back and become immersed into the world of God of Light, the game that rethinks the physics puzzle genre with its unique environment exploration gameplay, amazing graphics and exclusive soundtrack created by electronic music icon UNKLE. Join cute game mascot, Shiny, on his way to saving the universe from the impending darkness. Play through a variety of exciting game worlds and dozens of levels with mind-blowing puzzles. Your goal is to explore game levels, seek for game objects that reflect, split, combine, paint, bend and teleport rays of light energy to activate the Sources of Life and bring light back to the universe. This game more than delivers when it comes to great gameplay experience, so what are you waiting for? Get ready for an amazing trip. Become God of Light! • Explore 6 different game worlds and 150 levels. • Use mirrors, prisms, splitters, collectors, black holes and filters to control rays of light energy. • Unlock and share your achievements with friends. Do you have what it takes to earn them all? • Collect glowing creatures that help you solve puzzles. • Receive regular updates with new game worlds and levels to explore. Like us: http://www.facebook.com/godoflightgame Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/godoflightgame Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/playmousgames Visit us: http://www.playmous.com
    Information
    Seller:Playmous
    Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
    Release:Feb 27, 2014
    Updated:May 25, 2016
    Version:1.2
    Size:306.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (9)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. CharlesFluff

CharlesFluff Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Thanks! Not exactly what I was looking for but I'm excited to download and try!

Anyone else seen a game more similar to the android one I'm talking about?

5. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    I'm sure I saw a thread for this game a few weeks ago, but I'll be damned if I can find it. (Might have had a chance if this forum wasn't so active).

6. CharlesFluff

CharlesFluff Member

Oct 22, 2014
    The other post also mentioned MirrorBall?

I feel like a similar game must exist somewhere in the App Store. I think I'm just having trouble figuring out the keywords to find it.

7. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Not the game I was thinking of, but this game seems similar to what you're describing. Might want to give it a try while it's free.

Khaba

Know IT HT AB
    KHABA A mystery puzzle adventure Michael is an ambitious explorer searching for a secret treasure. Finding himself tr…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    KHABA A mystery puzzle adventure Michael is an ambitious explorer searching for a secret treasure. Finding himself trapped in the dark pyramid of Khaba, a weak ray of sunlight becomes his only hope. Through chambers filled with puzzles, Michael must reflect this beam against orbs and dusty mirrors to pass each test. When a lit stone opens one passage, another one is blocked and each chamber becomes a further test of patience and reason. As Michael descends deeper into the pyramid, every solved puzzle will also unfold new parts of his troubled story. Almost as if the pyramid itself is testing Michael, an optional story about the dead Pharaoh will demand alternative solutions to each puzzle – but also expose the true nature of Michael’s past. - 28 puzzle levels - Hours of gameplay - Voice-acting - Alternative endings Khaba is a game from Swedish game studio Hello There. With a thrilling story, challenging puzzles and intuitive gameplay combined in a unique mix
    Information
    Seller:Know IT HT AB
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Oct 24, 2013
    Updated:Jul 10, 2014
    Version:1.2
    Size:120.0 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

8. CharlesFluff

CharlesFluff Member

Oct 22, 2014
    #8 CharlesFluff, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    I found another game that would have been EXACTLY what I'm looking for... But doesn't look like its in the App Store anymore. It's called Bumper Ball but it's just like the android game I was describing.

Here's the link:
    http://puzzlingiphone.wordpress.com/2009/02/28/puzzles-based-on-right-angled-reflection.
    (Last game on the list)

Any one know of a similar game? Or anyway to play an old game that's been removed from the app store?