★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **Important: Make sure your device is supported! A Few Days Left supports iPhone 4s or newer, iPad 3 or newer. The minimum iOS version supported is iOS 7.0. **

A Few Days Left is an epic action experience! Taking place in the midst of a mutant viral outbreak, you will find yourself fighting off hordes of horrible creatures across various locations. Along the way, you will uncover the truth behind those responsible for the outbreak while saving humanity from the brink of extinction.

Arm yourself with a powerful arsenal of upgradeable weapons and gear, allowing you to choose and adapt your killing style. Use all of your skills and tactics to conquer dangerous traps and solve mind-challenging puzzles.

Will you survive and save humanity from the horror?

"The graphics are excellent, the controls are responsive and it's fun to play. This game is like a cross between Halo and Resident Evil. Well worth the money." (Sw77379, USA)

Wasnt sure how a 3rd person shooter would translate into a mobile game but it turned out to be awesome! (N8an24, USA)

"The game is wonderful!! The touch controls are perfect! (J3rikho, France)

Its like Diablo with a gun. (Ionyx Sephira, USA)

PLAY NOW!
Features:
- Top-notch graphics
- Tight and responsive touch controls
- Tons of fiends and foes
- Wide variety of levels
- Full armory of upgradeable weapons
- Wide selection of tactical gear
- Intense action fused with platforming and puzzles
- Engrossing plot with cinematic scenes
- And more!
10-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Lol, i just submit this tip to TA two minutes ago. Can't remember how to open a new thread. Thanks for your fast and great work, as always.

Found this on FoxTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm9cVwhpHrY

10-23-2014, 08:06 AM
That's a crappy set of screenshots on the itunes link, but that video looks good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-23-2014, 08:08 AM
I'd definitely go into this forewarned as it seems too good to be true and the first screenshot is concept art and not gameplay. It could be awesome, but it could just as easily be a trick...though maybe I'm too cynical for my own good.
10-23-2014, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I'd definitely go into this forewarned as it seems too good to be true and the first screenshot is concept art and not gameplay. It could be awesome, but it could just as easily be a trick...though maybe I'm too cynical for my own good.
If the video Qwertz linked above is true, then this could be legit.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-23-2014, 08:32 AM
My backlog's expanding...
Still in Crimsonland to beat my score, SAS4 surprised me greatly, not even talking about the rest...and now this gem (?).
If Pete is not back in the next one n half hour, i'll bite.
10-23-2014, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
My backlog's expanding...
Still in Crimsonland to beat my score, SAS4 surprised me greatly, not even talking about the rest...and now this gem (?).
If Pete is not back in the next one n half hour, i'll bite.
I would TOFTT but I only have an iPad 2 on hand so it's unlikely to work, sorry. I've a million and one things to be doing so I can't get to the Mini for a while.
10-23-2014, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I would TOFTT but I only have an iPad 2 on hand so it's unlikely to work, sorry. I've a million and one things to be doing so I can't get to the Mini for a while.
Ok, i tofft. Get some work done and be back in about five hours...
10-23-2014, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Ok, i tofft. Get some work done and be back in about five hours...
Great stuff, thank you!
10-23-2014, 10:29 AM
WOW is this good so far...

Definitely legit and... really good! Thought it was quite a weak week but this has more than made up for the other shortcomings!