★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dragon's dungeon for Roguelike's connoisseurs and amateurs of RPG. Collect all your valor and courage, descended into the dragon's cave full of dangers.

Fight with the bloodthirsty monsters, explore the dark corners of labyrinths in search of new equipment and priceless treasures, improve your skills with the help of non-standard system of the character development and defeat the terrible dragon. Random generation of levels, various equipment, a variety of opponents and numerous recipes for crafting will make your every adventure inimitable.

You expect:
- More than 100 types of monsters;
- More than 500 items;
- 6 characters with unique skills;
- Crafting system to create special items;
- Three enemy lair 25 levels in each;
- Generation of random mazes.

All problems should be reported to lunarpixel@mail.ru

zzWitcheRzz's comments:

Engine: Game Maker Studio
Platforms: PC, Android, iOS

Dragon's dungeon - a unique and colorful Roguelike/RPG. Have all of your valor and courage, going down to the dungeon dragon's, full of dangers.

Fight with the bloodthirsty monsters, explore the dark corners of mazes in search of new equipment and priceless treasures, increase skills, using a non-standard system of character development and defeat the master of the dungeon. The random level generation, various equipment, many views of opponents, and numerous recipes for crafting will make your every adventure unique.

App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragons-dungeon/id909584385

In the Dragon's dungeon awaits you:

- More than 100 species of bloodthirsty monsters, many of which have dangerous abilities
- Over 500 different items
- 6 playable characters with their system development and skills
- The crafting system that allows you to create useful potions or get powerful equipment
- 3 types of locations to 15 levels each, which will be about 10 hours of gameplay
- Random generation maze that will make each of your unique adventure

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUh5f9exCvM

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drago...36302693245764

Screenshots:

10-23-2014, 12:03 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

10-23-2014, 01:14 PM
This looks very interesting! I am tempted to try it.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-23-2014, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
This looks very interesting! I am tempted to try it.
I have had it and the gameplay is so drab. It's more of a puzzle than anything. Watch a video first.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
10-23-2014, 01:50 PM
I dunno. It looks kinda cool!
10-27-2014, 10:47 AM
Playing it now. Not bad.
06-03-2016, 08:25 AM
06-03-2016, 12:27 PM
I hope the update changes the gameplay a bit because I get frustrated and have to quit a lot once I get a higher level and am out of potions I can't restore health and just have to repeat the same floor dying over and over health or potions need to refresh every floor or something otherwise this game is great the video doesn't show much looks like some new areas what are the other changes and when can we expect the update to hit?
06-03-2016, 06:46 PM
Looking forward to the update
06-03-2016, 09:57 PM
One of my favorite mobile roguelike, excited to see an update coming!