★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

MC:S Online Multiplayer - Waiting Room

09-06-2009, 01:42 PM
MC:S Online Multiplayer - Waiting Room

Ugh....I'm almost done beating this game! Everytime I play it I think how crazy it'd be with multiplayer!! the good news? it's coming......time to wait....

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
09-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Yup, time to wait. :/

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

09-06-2009, 01:50 PM
So what modes are you want/looking forward too. Mine are: nazi zombies like thing
co op
team deathmatch
some kind of capture the flag
regular deathmatch

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudgenudge View Post
Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-06-2009, 01:51 PM
yea.....................ill be waiting too.

just throwin in my 2 pennies...
09-06-2009, 01:57 PM
They would be complete idiots to put nazi zombies in this. If they made a standalone nazi zombies they would make so much money

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo View Post
Something along the lines of "You have bought 10 hats! A new hat is available for purchase in the store". But no hat.

Edit: I realize I am overly concerned about this hat.
09-06-2009, 02:14 PM
And while we're waiting...

And while we're waiting, here are a few suggestions, Gameloft, to make the multiplayer most awesome! I don't want to rag on the controls too much because I think you did a wonderful job, but there are a few VERY small suggestions that I think would make them perfect. First, instead of double-tapping the grenade icon to switch to Flash, how about you make it so we just have to double-tap to throw a flash and single-tap to throw a frag. Also, it would be great to add a prone position. I don't know how you would implement the controls for it, maybe double-tap to go prone and single-tap for crouch. You could tap once again to stand up from either position. Lastly, and most importantly...please God, speed up the movement when you are looking down the sight!!!!! Do these things, and make team deathmatch/capture the flag, etc. at the VERY LEAST 3 on 3, and the online multiplayer will be nothing short of MAXIMUM AWESOME!!!
09-06-2009, 02:34 PM
I beat the game and now I have nothing to do but go through it again...awesome
09-06-2009, 03:20 PM
It'll be coming out in December.

Life Is Too Short To Be Wordy
09-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game Reaper View Post
It'll be coming out in December.
December!? WTF that's ages away! Where'd you get that info from?
09-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebeswordguy View Post
They would be complete idiots to put nazi zombies in this. If they made a standalone nazi zombies they would make so much money
The last thing I would ever want to see Gameloft rip off is Nazi Zombies. That is just too good and creative of a game to be butchered up by them.

On the other hand, I WOULD enjoy a good zombie FPS that it isn't just a blatant copy off something by another company.

Last edited by tmcaffeine; 09-06-2009 at 04:21 PM.