★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Baseball Kings (Real Baseball Game)

10-25-2014, 04:05 AM
Baseball Kings (Real Baseball Game)

Hey everyone,

Today, I would like to introduce to the gamers our newest mobile game.

“Baseball Kings” is a 3D baseball pitching game you've ever seen before.

Please give us a big hand.

iPhone : https://itunes.apple.com/app/naeil-eu...
Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...

www.appnori.com

10-25-2014, 11:31 AM
Trip. I can get onto this! What?! Android? I'll get that one! Trailer looks great!

Last edited by bigrand1; 10-25-2014 at 11:39 AM.

10-25-2014, 05:10 PM
Okay, been playing this today, and my feelings are a mixed bag. I love the pitching mechanics--kinda like Paper Toss games. BUT ---the fielding SUCKS! Sometimes it's really good, but the rest of the time it stinks! Ball goes right by infielders and outfielders, all the way to the wall! Outfielders run slowly to make a play. You don't control anything on defense. And the batting is a joke! You don't even get pitched to! Just stand there swing any time, and that's it. Get a hit or out with a slot machine randomly. Stupid! Seems like I hate this, right? But somehow, I find it addicting and fun in its own right! I say tweak the fielding, and actually pitch to me when I'm hitting so I can bat the ball all over the field instead of just having to hit it up the middle. Then it would be more satisfying and like a real game, and I'd like it a lot more.

Last edited by bigrand1; 10-25-2014 at 05:12 PM.
10-25-2014, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Okay, been playing this today, and my feelings are a mixed bag. I love the pitching mechanics--kinda like Paper Toss games. BUT ---the fielding SUCKS! Sometimes it's really good, but the rest of the time it stinks! Ball goes right by infielders and outfielders, all the way to the wall! Outfielders run slowly to make a play. You don't control anything on defense. And the batting is a joke! You don't even get pitched to! Just stand there swing any time, and that's it. Get a hit or out with a slot machine randomly. Stupid! Seems like I hate this, right? But somehow, I find it addicting and fun in its own right! I say tweak the fielding, and actually pitch to me when I'm hitting so I can bat the ball all over the field instead of just having to hit it up the middle. Then it would be more satisfying and like a real game, and I'd like it a lot more.
Hmm. Well, thanks for the imps
10-26-2014, 12:16 AM
We feel that the Batting mechanics needs to be revised..thanks BIGGRAND1.
10-26-2014, 10:05 AM
From Now On~

Our game is on the promo event!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...60#post3384460
10-29-2014, 07:50 AM
how to play?

[/center]