★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to your Tiny Prison, where you are the Warden, and you can run your prison however you see fit! Send prisoners to work in the shop. Build new floors for your prison such as an infirmary or a gym. Search cells for contraband, and much, much more!

PLEASE NOTE! Tiny Prison is free to play, but uses a shareware model. To access all of the games features, there is a one-time in-app purchase. Try before you buy! In addition, a game resource can be purchased for real money. This service is completely optional and not necessary for regular and full use of the product. If you dont want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
10-26-2014, 08:45 AM
Hmmmm, it's definitely out. Not sure why the link still says processing. If you click on the link though it should bring you to the game to see yourself. It's a variant on Tiny Tower for sure. I have only played for 5 minutes but seems good so far.

There is supposed to be some Opportunist pack or something? Something that unlocks portions of the game so its not entirely free to play? I can't find it - or I have to be at a certain level first?
Edit: do the prisoners randomly swap cells? What is a good ratio to have of guards? One per floor?

Last edited by New England Gamer; 10-26-2014 at 09:39 AM.
10-26-2014, 11:17 AM
This doesn't run in the background? When I go back to the game I haven't earned any more money.
10-26-2014, 02:02 PM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Edit: do the prisoners randomly swap cells? What is a good ratio to have of guards? One per floor?
Most of my prisoners went bezerk while either being on their way to work or on their way back from it so I guess it`s save to say that you should have at least one guard on each workshop station and then one Backup that`s on the Stairs.

Also there seem to be a bunch of psychopath that literally can go bezerk anytime they can if they don`t see a guard around later in the Game so in the end you probably will end with having guards on every Station and Backups on the Stars.

I sadly didn`t have paid attention if they switch their cells so I can`t tell you if they actually do it or not

I havent yet manage to unlock Cameras or other Security Measures so I can`t tell you if those actually to influence the Stress Level of my prisoners and prevent them from going just bezerk.