★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for the most insanely addictive and playable game your phone has ever encountered! Ninpoop will have you jumping, flying and swinging through deady obstacles like a frog outta hell. With intuitive controls and classic graphics, its easy to start playing, but tricky to master. Have you got the skills and brain power to leap your way to the top? Play with four different characters, each with their own special immunity, and compete against your friends. How high can you go? Win rewards with height missions and other awesome daily challenges. The endless combinations of levels and scenarios make for endless entertainment!

Dont be a nincompoop, download it now!

- 4 different characters, each with their own advantages and immunities

- Incredible power ups for each character

- Endless combinations for endless entertainment

- Win coins by completing height missions, and other rewards with daily missions

- Compete against your friends and see who can climb the highest

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 49.3 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
Get ready for the most insanely addictive and playable game your phone has ever encountered! Ninpoop will have you jumping, flying and swinging through deady obstacles like a frog outta hell. With intuitive controls and classic graphics, its easy to start playing, but tricky to master. Have you got the skills and brain power to leap your way to the top? Play with four different characters, each with their own special immunity, and compete against your friends. How high can you go? Win rewards with height missions and other awesome daily challenges. The endless combinations of levels and scenarios make for endless entertainment!

Dont be a nincompoop, download it now!

- 4 different characters, each with their own advantages and immunities

- Incredible power ups for each character

- Endless combinations for endless entertainment

- Win coins by completing height missions, and other rewards with daily missions

- Compete against your friends and see who can climb the highest
iPhone Screenshots:

10-27-2014, 09:45 AM
This is a pretty cool "endless flinging" game.

10-27-2014, 10:28 AM
Game Impressions

10-27-2014, 01:18 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

02-12-2015, 03:34 PM
ninpoop released

Available in all markets now
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ninpoop/id917579601?mt=8
02-14-2015, 08:08 AM
I just realized that your the Devs of Ramboat and the adorable, and one of the best side scrollers in my books, DOT-Space Hero.

Here, we (could) have another superb title that makes me watching you guys very closely in the future for your next upcoming games.

The core gameplay is absolutely my cup of tea. A highscore chaser with a cute character(s), nice graphics/physics and lots of traps and ways to die. Oh, and the height achievements like the Eiffel Tower/Empire State Bldg/etc. are really interesting and very nicely done.

But many little annoying things sum it up to delete your game pretty soon, unfortunately.

Gamecenter is missing, but since this is a pure pay to win game, it doesn't really matter. There is hardly one (to none) Dev out there, who will set up a straight leaderboard with no continues.
To fling the hero, i have to tap him directly which feels awkward and not needed. Why not just touch the screen anywhere to pull off the jump?
Instead of an instant replay (you die a lot and fast in the beginning), i have this annoying ready-screen, always. (I know you need to make money)
The music (i like it) is way too loud to hear the sfx sounds clearly. No volume sliders.
And last...only consumable iap's. No coin doubler to support you. You didn't have it in Ramboat either, but there i could buy the restorable third power slot.

I don't know about the love your game gets on the app store, but obviously you don't get it here on TA. And making little money with this title means no updates, maybe.

Again, looking forward for your next game. Keep up our good work.
02-14-2015, 10:22 AM
IAPs... Why did it have to be IAPs ?
I hate IAPs, Jacques !!!

Not for me.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !