★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mr.Cleaner

09-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Mr.Cleaner

I wrote a good puzzle/board game---Mr.Cleaner, but nobody download it, I'm very sad~~~~~
Search Mr.Cleaner in appstore, you can choose Lite version to try it first
If you like it, just take you 0.99$, thank you all!
09-06-2009, 10:03 PM

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

09-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the Forums! Here we have people help out with anything (well mostly) you need!

Looks like you've got a lot of people enjoying the light version , tobad I don't have a giftcard though >.>.. Although I really REALLY despise puzzles, this does look like something that could keep me interested in awhile. Sorry I can't help with the payment issue but I can help with helping you sell a lot on this website

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
09-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
I was going to be the 2nd post -___-

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
09-06-2009, 10:06 PM
I'll TOFTT.
And welcome to TA!!!
Do you have any ideas for updates?

This game is actually really cool, I'm suprised no one has found this gem. It is indeed a match three game, but its almost reversed where you can pick which colors. VERY UNIQUE!!! I absolutely love the sound effects, the poping is soooo cool!!! And the music is very good, too!! I like the little backstory, wish there was more. I don't know how many levels there are, I got to level 1 (just some quick impressions) As of now, there isn't much drive, but hopefully updates could fix. This is a quick pick up and play game, great to kill a minute or two, or become in engrossed in for an hour. Graphics are even better than they look in the snapshots.
I've now gotten to the 3rd level. After each level, the background changes color, which is a nice touch. The more I play this game, the more I realize how much thought went in this game.

Overall: 4.75/5 A Keeper!!

Last edited by DGH94; 09-06-2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Impressions
09-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Thank you all

Thank you all again!
You bring me hope, and I'll update it next week, I want make it more easy it play
09-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunxking View Post
Thank you all again!
You bring me hope, and I'll update it next week, I want make it more easy it play
I'll try to get the word out, your game is really cute and nice. What are you planning for future updates?
09-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGH94 View Post
I'll try to get the word out, your game is really cute and nice. What are you planning for future updates?
It will dipslay more current level info on screen, and more esay to get strengthen up when update
09-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Update!!

Mr.Cleaner updated in 19/9
If you have download it, please remember to update it!

Last edited by sunxking; 09-20-2009 at 09:23 PM.