★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "One of my favourite mobile games of the year."
- Zoe Hawkins, Lazygamer

"Dead Run challenges your zombie profiling skills."
- Chloi Rad, Pocket Gamer

Dead Run is an intense one-touch runner game that will test your reactions. In a split second, you must kill zombies... But not survivors!

Sounds easy? Can you tell a face-muncher from a friendly in a split second? Can you live with the blood of the few to save the many? Can you focus once fatigue sets in?

Only once you learn the basics of survival will you realise how hard one-touch zombie mauling is to master!

> Discover special hats!
> Maim Michael Bay by accident!
> Fat Zombies!
> And as if it's not intense enough already... There's Flash mode!

Is it a zombi or AAAHHHH!! GAHDAMNIT!!

AGAIN!!

Dead Run contains no In-app purchases.

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
Description
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are aware of a bug that exists on some Retina devices, where the hit zones of in-game buttons are off-alignment. We are working on a fix that ASAP!

Dead Run is an intense one-button runner game. You must kill zombies... But not survivors!

Sounds easy? Can you tell a face-muncher from a friendly in a split second? Can you live with the blood of the few to save the many? Can you focus while fatigue sets in?

Only once you learn the basics of survival will you realize how hard one-touch zombie mauling is to master!

> Discover special hats!
> Kill Michael Bay by accident!
> Fat Zombies!
> And as if it's not intense enough already... Flash mode!

Is it a zombi or AAAHHHH!! GAHDAMNIT!!

AGAIN!!

10-27-2014, 05:38 PM
Man this looks good. If anyone can confirm there's no ads or IAPs, im buying.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-27-2014, 05:42 PM
Soft Launch? Can't find it in the NZ store

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-27-2014, 06:06 PM
What country is this in?
10-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Can't find any info on it... What kind of game is it?
10-27-2014, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
What country is this in?
Canada!!!!
10-27-2014, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidevil View Post
Canada!!!!
Thanks!!
10-30-2014, 03:28 PM
Oh wow, hello guys, I came here to do a post about Dead Run, and lo and behold, here is already a thread! Wow you guys are fast

So, here's the lowdown - @Exact-Psience, there is no IAP nor ads, be rest assured.

It is currently only a limited release for testing (Canada and South Africa, because I'm South African) , we've already discovered a few bugs we didn't manage to catch - the major ones are on Retina iPads where the buttons' hit areas are off. We are working to fix that as soon as humanly possible.

We are also making a few gameplay tweaks before he final big release.

In the mean time, we have a fully working web player version on our official site: http://www.playdeadrun.com. The only major difference is that there isn't any record keeping on the web version, for achievements and high scores.

Thanks guys for having a look already! Should/could I actually still go ahead and create an "official" thread on Dead Run? I'm not sure what the etiquette of this around here is like?

Edit: Incidentally, for you guys who're veterans here, how do I change my signature? Mine is absolutely ancient and I can't find the edit button next to it in About Me...

Making games with Twoplus Games!
Dead Run [release imminent] One touch twitch zombie runner game.
Beat Attack [playable alpha] Block matching, versus, head bopping rhythm game.

Last edited by Tuism; 10-30-2014 at 03:32 PM.
10-30-2014, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuism View Post

Edit: Incidentally, for you guys who're veterans here, how do I change my signature? Mine is absolutely ancient and I can't find the edit button next to it in About Me...
You have to click the User CP link which will take you to the user control panel. That's where the edit signature is
10-30-2014, 03:51 PM
This looks great, will pick it up upon US release.