★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Onion-Knight, which still in develop is a free ARPG game for the IOS. We would like to use this opportunity to share this game. We will continue to add new content (Such as scenes, characters, spells, items, etc.). We will build and improve our game based on your feedback.

The story happened in a dark age, with no hero in existence. The main character is a knight from fantasy; a heroic knight who often times behaves absurdly. However, there is nothing that can stop him from chasing his dreams.

***************Features*******************:

A free and an ARPG.

-A fantastic role-playing game for the IOS including excellent graphics and awesome gameplay.

- The player will encounter many fights with the devil. There are many unique maps to explore, for example, Screaming Cemetery, Dead Desert, Silent Jokul, and Quiet Forest, with many more maps under development.

- Players can choose to play different roles. In the future, the player can choose to even play as the devil.

- Several challenges await, such as difficult boss battles.

- Battle against a variety of enemies. The player can use different types of weapons, items, and spells. They can fight like the legendary knight.

***************Communities*******************
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108084548892280835150

If you have any question(bug,suggest,problem...etc) could post to here
Also you could post your game of honor or funny picture that share to other players.

Vovin's comments:

Hm, ARPG with IAP. Anyway, I'll take the plunge and TOFFT. Reporting back soon. Strange fact: it says FREE everywhere but it costs $1. *shrugs*

edit: meanwhile, I found a video:

*dives into a pool of Chinglish*

edit: better video here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r7.onionknight
10-28-2014, 03:54 PM
Thanks for TOFTT Vovin, although I am curious of impressions there are too many dubious "free" KRPGs that I've become skeptical.

10-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Bet it goes free tommorrow. It's in the description afterall.
10-28-2014, 11:39 PM
Thx for your share.
10-29-2014, 12:12 AM
Hmmm...so the Android version is free
10-29-2014, 01:17 AM
Anyone slip carefully yet? lol

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
10-29-2014, 01:41 AM
Android Version for free and iOS for 1$ ????? Why? Description in iTunes say for free ?????

Please do not misunderstand me, a Premium Game for $ 5-10 I would prefer !!!

Last edited by DTK; 10-29-2014 at 01:46 AM.
10-29-2014, 07:46 AM
Wow another Korean game.. If it's not gamecock it's something else.
10-29-2014, 09:28 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Holey Maccaroni! I downloaded that game, got distracted and completely forgot about it! Hello Alzheimers.

I am going to check it out later and report back!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Holey Maccaroni! I downloaded that game, got distracted and completely forgot about it! Hello Alzheimers.

I am going to check it out later and report back!
Give us the goods news is it a good game?

im a rpg loving kind of guy