★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are you ready for another adventure?! Join millions of other players in a strategic and quick-action adventure! Battle hundreds of different enemies and capture them to build the strongest army in the world! Do you have what it takes to catch them all and save the kingdom?

- Create your own Champion to lead your squad and outfit them with new armor, weapons, and items to lead your team to victory!

- Hundreds of Heroes and Minions to capture, train, and fuse to create the greatest squad in the kingdom!

- New daily quests and bosses each day to test your skills!

- Team up with friends and make new allies o take on the hordes of enemies!

- Enlist your squad in the Arena for Player Vs Player combat to battle the teams of other players and prove yourself worthy!

- Join one of the major Houses of Stoik, Dracus, or Faye and gain access to the "Super Dungeon" if your House is winning in the Arena!

- Use Gems Earned In-Game or Purchased to Exclusive Chests to unlock ultra powerful units!

Adventure Age is entirely free to download and play but it does offer in-app purchases. If you would like to disable these in-app purchases, you may do so in Settings.
10-29-2014, 07:51 AM
Just when I am overjoyed. Sigh, soft launch only

10-29-2014, 08:01 AM
So... Can this play offline??

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android
10-29-2014, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
So... Can this play offline??
Probably. All their previous games could. I'm going to bed now but I'm sure someone will have tested it before I download it in the morning. I have high hopes for this one!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
10-29-2014, 08:31 AM
Wow... kind of irritated right now. ALL the games I was interested in today are all online games.

Sadly, it looks like Everplay has decided to join in on the online-only deal. Very disappointed with them. I always praised their company and their games but now going online? That's basically what Gameloft did once they started to get more successful.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
10-29-2014, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Wow... kind of irritated right now. ALL the games I was interested in today are all online games.

Sadly, it looks like Everplay has decided to join in on the online-only deal. Very disappointed with them. I always praised their company and their games but now going online? That's basically what Gameloft did once they started to get more successful.
I'll never understand completely avoiding a game just because of an online requirement.
10-29-2014, 08:43 AM
It's hardly surprising that a soft launch needs an internet connection; they need the data from gameplay and crashes to improve it. You're basically taking part in a beta when you download one so it's not exactly unfair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mid83 View Post
I'll never understand completely avoiding a game just because of an online requirement.
I can understand it, especially if they don't always have internet. What I don't understand is the incessant complaining about it. Either move on to another, preferably premium, game or accept that you probably can't play many of the freemium games any more...which they'll only complain about having IAPs or other details rather than buying games that are free of all these things.

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 10-29-2014 at 08:46 AM.
10-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mid83 View Post
Me either I mean everyone has smart phones these days so if you game on iPad then tether your phone to it.
10-29-2014, 10:00 AM
Will download now. Since I have a CA account. Ya I've never understood the complaining with online only either. Just something to complain about I suppose.
10-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Was very eager to play this after seeing the beautiful screenshots. Unfortunately after an incredibly overwhelming and text heavy tutorial followed by monotonous early combat with seemingly very little strategy, I had to put it down I'm sure it gets better but my attention span with mobile games isn't what it once was.