★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jared Bailey
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 16.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: How many tanks can you destroy before you get bumped off?!

Bumper tanks are fast, hard to control and have a range of zero feet. What's not to love!

How to play:
1) Tap to change directions
2) Bump tanks from behind or the sides
3) Don't get bumped off!

Each tank has a danger zone indicator. Tanks will only be destroyed if BUMPED and in the dange zone.

Features:
-One tap gameplay!
-3d graphics!
-High Score Leaderboard!

Boardumb's comments:

10-29-2014, 07:41 PM
It's out??

Just checked. Looks like 11pm for the U.S. I'm guessing.

Last edited by NOEN; 10-29-2014 at 07:49 PM.
10-29-2014, 07:44 PM
Great find! I don't think Jared Bailey can ever do anything wrong in my book so this should be awesome. Can't believe I missed this, what an idiot.
10-29-2014, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Great find! I don't think Jared Bailey can ever do anything wrong in my book so this should be awesome. Can't believe I missed this, what an idiot.
Ha ha, now this is pure, stupid, FUN! Don't feel bad Pete, the only way I could find this after Jared posted the thread was copy/paste the direct link to NZ iTunes and entering it in Safari.

My high score is 5 right now, it appears that GC is still catching up to this as it's not displaying any scores yet.
10-29-2014, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Your slipping Pete! Lol
11-02-2014, 02:42 AM
I want to like this. I really do.
I like most of Jared's games (well I admit Wrong Way racing never set in with my personal tastes either).

I just feel like maybe I need to hate it for a while before it grows on me and I love it. It has potential, I recognize that, but I feel like there should be less rocks and there should be different enemies and those should should maneuver in their own unique patterns. These two changes would make it feel more skill based and less random, for me anyway.

You pick up any speed and a tank flies out of nowhere and it's game over.
You try to be strategic and slow down and you still constantly hit rocks and score very little.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 11-02-2014 at 02:54 AM.