★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: mschomerus
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.8 MB
  • Version: 2.1.9
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Inspired by the likes of Rush Hour and other sliding and pipe connecting puzzle games, Slideshot takes the traffic around the next bend: Move various tiles into a position that allows you to shoot a puck from one end of the game area to the other without missing any of the present pieces. It's easy to grasp so join in the fun and exercise your brain!

Guest Mode: (Settings - Guest On)
Let your friends have a go at Slideshot without disturbing your own level progress. (Guest Mode always automatically starts with level 1.)

Classic Mode: (Settings - Classic On)
Activate the classic look for the original Slideshot experience. (Classic Mode is also a little easier on your battery.)

Direct access to all levels: (Settings - All Access On)
Choose from any difficulty level you want.

Also available:
- Slideshot 3XTREME: up to 1000 levels and Game Center support
- Slideshot 2: 60 levels (10 entry levels like Slideshot 1)
- Slideshot XL: 108 levels on the iPad
- Slideshot XL Lite: 18 entry levels on the iPad

Inspiriert von Rush Hour und anderen Schiebe- und Leitungslege-Puzzlespielen, bietet Slideshot einen ganz neuen, total verrückten Kurvenraum: Schiebe verschiedene Kacheln in eine Position, die es Dir erlaubt, einen Puk vom einen Ende des Spielfeldes zum anderen zu schießen, ohne dabei auch nur eines der vorhandenen Teile auszulassen. Es ist ganz einfach zu lernen also gönn' Dir den Spaß und trainier' Dein Gehirn!

Gast-Modus: (Einstellungen - Gast an)
Lass Deine Freunde eine Runde Slideshot genießen, ohne Deinen eigenen Spielstand zu verlieren. (Der Gast-Modus beginnt automatisch immer mit Level 1.)

Classic-Modus: (Einstellungen - Classic an)
Aktiviere das klassische Design für das ursprüngliche Slideshot-Erlebnis. (Der Classic-Modus verbraucht auch etwas weniger Akkuleistung.)

direkter Zugriff auf alle Level: (Einstellungen - Direktzugriff an)
Wähle direkt einen Level aus jeder beliebigen Schwierigkeitsstufe aus.

ebenfalls erhältlich:
- Slideshot 3XTREME: bis zu 1000 Level und Game Center
- Slideshot 2: 60 Level (10 Einstiegslevel wie Slideshot 1)
- Slideshot XL: 108 Level auf dem iPad
- Slideshot XL Lite: 18 Einstiegslevel auf dem iPad
09-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Looks cool, I'll try it out if it's free.

09-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Wow... This is a really cool puzzle game.

Basically you have pipes (like pipe dreams) that you can move either vertically or horizontally but not through other pipes (like cars in Rush Hour). Your task is then to arrange all the pipes such that a ball from the top left can go to the top right through all of the pipes

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
09-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Ooh, this looks fun, and it's free!

OpenFeint, Gamecenter, etc... Weebler
iTunes Reviews Weeblerjake
Labyrinith 2 AMWPM8VA
Official Member of the TouchArcade Christian Group
09-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Okay. Let me say this again. It's a really good puzzle game lol Thanks for the find Dave

The graphics and menu design is not spectacular but the gameplay itself is really fun. The first few levels aren't exactly easy either. Luckily it's not a timed or scored game. You just try until you solve the puzzle. Can't wait to reach level 50

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
09-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Lite Edition featuring 6 exclusive levels not contained in the Standard Edition! Standard Edition featuring 50 levels
Lite http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=315476477&mt=8
09-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Agree with others. It is fun but does take some thought (even early on). While it's free, this is a no-brainer.
09-07-2009, 10:20 AM
thanks for heads up, d/l now

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-07-2009, 10:37 AM
Cant say no to a free game
09-07-2009, 10:41 AM
why would you get a lite version of a free game?