★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: F.A.S.T. private lobbies and online matches for TA members

09-07-2009, 10:26 AM
F.A.S.T. private lobbies and online matches for TA members

Hey guys I hope it's ok that I started this thread so we can coordinate online games and lobbies with each other much easier.

PLEASE keep any discussions about this game in the other thread and DO NOT SPAM this thread with unecessary posts and pointless recaps of games we play against each other. This thread is for setting up online matches/lobbies only!!

Thanks and see you in the skies!

Favorites: Real Racing - FIFA - Low Grav 2 - Skies of Glory - GT Motor Academy - Rogue Planet - F.A.S.T. - Command&Conquer - Tiger Woods - Jet Car Stunts - Real Tennis - Star Battalion - Seven Swords

Last edited by twentyone; 09-07-2009 at 10:52 AM.
09-07-2009, 10:34 AM
watch your tongue!

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudgenudge View Post
Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

09-07-2009, 10:46 AM
So, I was also thinking that those of us that play this regularly should get on each others friends list so it's easier to setup games with one another through this thread.

BTW, my callsign is "twentyone"

Favorites: Real Racing - FIFA - Low Grav 2 - Skies of Glory - GT Motor Academy - Rogue Planet - F.A.S.T. - Command&Conquer - Tiger Woods - Jet Car Stunts - Real Tennis - Star Battalion - Seven Swords

Last edited by twentyone; 09-07-2009 at 11:03 AM.
09-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twentyone View Post
Whatever Beastly!

So, I was also thinking that those of us that play this regularly should get on each others friends list so it's easier to setup games with one another through this thread.

BTW, my callsign is "twentyone"

......although I'm considering changing it to "beastlyismybitch"
im pretty sensitive about people cussing. im a man of god and i just dont like it.

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudgenudge View Post
Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastlyNinja View Post
im pretty sensitive about people cussing. im a man of god and i just dont like it.
So you reported him yet

And BTW, wrong section. Should be in the MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests section.
09-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastlyNinja View Post
hahahahaha

My name is lom on fast by the way.
09-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post

And BTW, wrong section. Should be in the MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests section.
I will leave it up to the mods then. Thanks!