★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Firi Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 40.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Phoenix 2 Another modern arcade shooter!

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 42.2 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
Phoenix 2 Another modern arcade shooter!
iPhone Screenshots:

10-30-2014, 08:16 AM
Guessing this is an accidental launch. Sorry if it is.

Edit: Nevermind. Almost every game I post gets more negative comments than positive ones. I spend hours of my free time looking for the games and it's tiring getting criticism and negativity for it. Demodding on top of that. I'm done.

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 10-30-2014 at 10:16 AM.

10-30-2014, 08:23 AM
Got it just in time
Thank you Pete!

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
10-30-2014, 08:36 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
=oO

=oO
10-30-2014, 08:48 AM
Seems very accidental. No sound, no options, a pause button so tiny in the upper left corner of the screen that can't be touched. This seems very unfinished.
10-30-2014, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Seems very accidental. No sound, no options, a pause button so tiny in the upper left corner of the screen that can't be touched. This seems very unfinished.
Yeah, I figured as much. But the games nearly mythical so I thought people wouldn't necessarily mind a chance to try it before it's released Now I'm just going to hide before the devs find me :S
10-30-2014, 09:21 AM
I shouldn't be complaining at all about this weeks releases, because my backlog is applauding and sends out a big hug to every good game that isn't released to the world today.

I already said "just when i thought it can't get worse, it got worse" (ios 8 only for Drift'n'Drive) but this tops it by far...speachless...after yelling out loud OMG, Phoenix 2 has arrived !!! Or not
10-30-2014, 09:54 AM
Got excited, then got disappointed.

Thanks for finding it Pete. At least we know a sequel may be in the works.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 10-30-2014 at 11:00 AM.
10-30-2014, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post

Edit: Nevermind. Almost every game I post gets more negative comments than positive ones. I spend hours of my free time looking for the games and it's tiring getting criticism and negativity for it. Demodding on top of that. I'm done.
I've moved over to checking you're own site and listing everyday now anyway.
It's nice to just see the game listed without having to read a load of negative comments about this/that/t'other from an extremely negative membership who seem to dislike games/developers/contributions than anything else.
So keep doing that if you stop here, it's essential. It'll really ruin my day not to be able to just check out a comment free list of released games.
10-30-2014, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post

Did I miss something? Yes the game is unfinished, but like you said, it's a chance for us "regular" gamers to check this out pre-production! That, in and of itself is damn cool! I honestly feel you make this site very informative and quite honestly, up-to-the-minute, literally. Please keep doing what you're doing. You enjoy it(to some degree) and we true TAers find it useful as hell. Thank you Pete.

Richard