★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: COMPATIBLE WITH:
iPhone 4S and above
iPad 2 and above
iPod Touch G5 and above

Developped by only one CG artist, and inspired by 90's japanese arcade games, BULLET HELL INFINITE is a shoot'em up danmaku you will love!

-Enjoy 6 original tracks and plenty of sound effects!
-Share your score and compare it with your friends via the gamecenter!
-Upgrade your spaceship!
-Learn how to play via an explicit tutorial!
-Play through 4 different levels!
-24 different enemies!
-The game generate different enemy waves every play!
-Absorb enemy bullets to increase your fire power!
10-30-2014, 12:44 PM
Unfortunately this is a really big letdown.

The movement is precise, but double-tapping to employ your shield (which is necessary for soaking up bullets and powering your weapon) is imprecise and often requires several taps. I died multiple times not because I failed to dodge, but because I couldn't get the shield to activate.

Each level endless, and is basically a repeatedly scrolling background with slightly increasing enemy difficulty. Sadly there's really not that much variety, and eventually the enemies will out-power your weapon (which has an upgrade limit).

There are IAP for stars that can be spent on one-use (next level only) items like shields and weapon upgrades. The permanent IAP are $1 for a coin doubler, and $2 for the other 3 levels.

The biggest problem with the game is the lag. Playing on an iPad 3, the lag got progressively worse as the enemies and bullets got thicker until the game was nearly unplayable.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
10-30-2014, 02:01 PM

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
10-30-2014, 03:19 PM
Only 1 free world, just 2 shot types (whoaaa), and... omg, an EXPLICIT TUTORIAL?

I can't contain the excitement! Downloading now!

Last edited by pinOi32; 10-30-2014 at 05:35 PM.
11-06-2014, 12:01 AM
Game Impressions