★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: RACE REAL PEOPLE IN REAL-TIME.

NinJump Dash is a live, multiplayer racing game featuring your favorite characters from NinJump, the mega-hit game enjoyed by millions of players around the world. You'll race against three real people, including your Facebook friends and random opponents. The action is real-time. Jump over obstacles to overtake your opponents. Shoot rockets, portals & throwing stars at players ahead of you to knock them back. Drop punch boxes to slow competitors behind you. Outfit your character in pirate garb, robot gear, the female ninja look, a chicken suit and other fun costumes. Taunt the competition. Join a league and climb the leaderboards. Jump on in.

GAME FEATURES
Race real people
Compete in real-time
See Facebook friends
Grab awesome powerups
Jump, then double jump!
Customize your costume
Taunt other players
Join a league
Climb the leaderboards

REAL PEOPLE. REAL-TIME. REAL FUN!

>> Install NinJump Dash today. It's FREE!

NinJump Dash is brought to you by Backflip Studios and June Software. Backflip Studios designs, develops & distributes absurdly fun mobile games like NinJump, DragonVale, Paper Toss, Spellfall, PlunderNauts, Army of Darkness Defense, Ragdoll Blaster & more. Search the App Store for "Backflip Studios" to see all our games. Follow @BackflipStudios on Twitter for game announcements and other updates.

Thanks for playing!

rinesh's comments:

10-31-2014, 02:42 PM
Ninjump Dash - Realtime Multiplayer Racing : Preview video

Last edited by rinesh; 10-31-2014 at 02:58 PM.

10-31-2014, 02:46 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-31-2014, 03:01 PM
First impressions, feedback and suggestions

Hey guys, anyone from who have played the game please let us know what you liked about the game.

Thanks redribbon for posting the gameplay video, any first impression or feedback are welcome.
10-31-2014, 03:12 PM
I enjoyed Ninjump Rooftops and this one looks also great. So sad it's a soft launch, looks like I have to wait until it's out worldwide. Any date yet Rinesh?

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-31-2014, 03:30 PM
It should be out worldwide soon. This being a realtime multiplayer game we are testing it before going live worldwide. Stay tuned for more news and promocodes on twitter @NinjumpDash and on facebook our page is facebook.com/ninjumpdash

Last edited by rinesh; 11-05-2014 at 03:55 AM.
11-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Just this minute downloaded it. I remember NinJump but that's the first and last game of the series I have played. The multiplayer feature caught my eye and I like how it plays so far - albeit only two races in!

I'll post some proper feedback after playing it for awhile.

DEADJAM

---
DEADJAM

PRODUCER: THUMB SPACE | GAME DESIGN: MAYHEM! ON iOS 50% SALE | @DEADJAM
11-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Hey rinesh, I've now put about an hour or so in the game and it's really enjoyable. It actually took me away from my other games.

I like the way anyone can win a race and it's not biased to what level you are. Of course I'm only in Bronze league so I might change my mind when I work my way up.

When the race finishes and all 4 players are across the line (or quit) the timer continues for a couple of seconds which looks a bit like an error but perhaps is the server kicking in to present the next screen.

I also think having an IAP of 69.99 is a bit too high. I tend to avoid games which include this or at the very least I grumble about it. Of course this doesn't affect the game and it's up to the player if they want to purchase this crazy IAP but on principle I think mobile games, especially casual games and NinJump Dash falls into this category need to consider an IAP of this size and not just slap it in.

That said, NinJump Dash is really rather good and amusing with the perfect length courses designed to make you go ok, 'just one more' game. 10 games later and I'm still playing!

DEADJAM

---
DEADJAM

PRODUCER: THUMB SPACE | GAME DESIGN: MAYHEM! ON iOS 50% SALE | @DEADJAM
11-06-2014, 07:25 AM
Game Impressions

11-20-2014, 05:06 AM
Game Impressions