★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Inbox Gmail Invite - Can I Have An Invitation?

11-01-2014, 09:30 AM

Hi guys can you send me a PM with an invitation to use Inbox Gmail if you have just tried it? I hope a positive reply.. Best regards

MARCO76
======

Life is not a party - but the party is life...
11-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marco76 View Post
Hi guys can you send me a PM with an invitation to use Inbox Gmail if you have just tried it? I hope a positive reply.. Best regards
What? A gmail invite? You have not needed an invite to join gmail for over 10 years. Im very confused.

11-01-2014, 12:34 PM
..non for gmail but for "inbox by Gmail.." - the new service... make a little search on google..

MARCO76
======

11-02-2014, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
What? A gmail invite? You have not needed an invite to join gmail for over 10 years. Im very confused.
An invite for Google's new email app Google Inbox. You seriously haven't heard of it? Everyone on the web is begging for an invite. Currently Google Inbox is invite-only.

http://www.google.com/inbox/

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco76 View Post

Have you tried requesting an invite directly from Google? I got invited by a friend. It's a great app by the way. Love the features. The UI is minimal and extremely clean. Keeps my emails organized. So yes, try requesting from Google or if you're not patient enough to wait (since I've read of people requesting from Google a week ago and still no reply) you can get one from eBay. Some are selling them for $300

http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcomm...up-to-300.html

Last edited by Someone900; 11-02-2014 at 01:47 AM.
11-02-2014, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone900 View Post
An invite for Google's new email app Google Inbox. You seriously haven't heard of it? Everyone on the web is begging for an invite. Currently Google Inbox is invite-only.

http://www.google.com/inbox/

Have you tried requesting an invite directly from Google? I got invited by a friend. It's a great app by the way. Love the features. The UI is minimal and extremely clean. Keeps my emails organized. So yes, try requesting from Google or if you're not patient enough to wait (since I've read of people requesting from Google a week ago and still no reply) you can get one from eBay. Some are selling them for $300

http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcomm...up-to-300.html
Check my pm please

MARCO76
======

11-02-2014, 03:32 PM
You need to request an invite from google, not from members. Sent a request for an invite from a gmail account to inbox at google dot com.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
11-03-2014, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
You need to request an invite from google, not from members. Sent a request for an invite from a gmail account to inbox at google dot com.

People who have invites can also invite other people. Everyone is doing that online. There's nothing wrong with it. Google even says to share invites with friends.
11-03-2014, 01:41 PM
As someone900 says - I hope that somes of our users can invites other of us.. I've just send and email to google without any reply from 10 days.. If somes of you have an invite please tell me by PM.. I hope a positive reply..

MARCO76
======

11-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Well I must be getting old. Out of the loop and haven't heard of this, and honestly am fine with just normal gmail.

My days of being on the bleeding edge appear to be over.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
11-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Yeah it would be nice if we could start a invite chain.If it works that way ofc.