PulsarGalaxy's CosmoBomber - Coming Soon !

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by zacepin, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zacepin

zacepin Member

Sep 7, 2009
    #1 zacepin, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
    PulsarGalaxy's CosmoBomber - Coming Soon !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New ambitious developer has entered iPhone games market – “Pulsar-Galaxy” studio added to Apple Store two new games at once. The first one is a space arcade “Bomber” that has already been nicknamed as “the most addictive space arcade for iPhone”, while the other is a puzzle game “Brain Master” that is going to – according to its creators’ promises – become a hard nut to crack even for the highbrows.

A space traveller will need to – pushing with his right-hand thumb the red “fire” button and using his left hand to move the sight – fusillade the asteroids before they crash into the spaceship. The player has an assistant to help – a hot cosmic blonde named Cassandra (you may have a look at her on the website of “Pulsar-Galaxy”).

For each crashed asteroid you get a certain amount of game money-scores that you can use for your spaceship tuning later on. Buying with your gained money-scores modifiers for the ship (reinforced armour, increased rate of fire, super powerful plasma charge, etc.) and activating them in time will allow you to avoid many unpleasant situations…

Promo video

http://www.youtube.com/user/pulsargalaxy#play/uploads/0/AGNwSk8KWc8

Gameplay video

http://www.youtube.com/user/pulsargalaxy#play/uploads/1/cCuu-DaQktM

- 5 unique Universe, each with their own guns , asteroids and fighting style
    - 15 different arenas,
    - 8 gun modifiers available in the shop : Shield, Fire accelerator, Regenerator and Cooler (each in two different power version)
    - Online Highscores
    - 9 medals for honour and fire style
    - Beautiful graphics
    - Addictive gameplay, with very attractive music

Follow us on Twitter to be up to date!

http://www.pulsargalaxy.com

2. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    Goodluck. The ahh game looks great. :D

Promo video

3. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    I know it's a form of marketing, but does the attractive woman have anything to do with the game?

It's safe to assume that pretty much no effort went into that promo vid. Kinda lame.

4. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    No effort seriously? They show her playing the game. What more do you want? A lot of developers don't even have a professional looking promo video. That is no effort.

5. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    ...yeah, it was better than looking at some guy's ratty fingers playing the game...and it did show gameplay

6. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    I meant no effort as far as creativity/originality.

Using a good camera to film a hot chick licking an iPhone isn't very creative as far as i'm concerned.

On the other hand, I guess the ad did what it was supposed to do, cuz I won't be forgetting the half-naked woman any time soon.

7. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Looks pretty good. But why did you ruin the gorgeous icon by putting the app name on top of it? I hope you'll remove the name as it isn't really necessary.

8. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    yeah, never understood why people felt the need to put the game's name or other text on the icon...it covers precious picture space and the name is listed underneath the icon anyway :confused:

9. zacepin

zacepin Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Thanks for all comments :)

About icon, i think that was fresh idea )

We will start sales in about two weeks, so be ready to check cosmobomber in live action )

10. Paul Hutson

Paul Hutson Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    We're considering a promo video with me in it for Outer Empires (in a similar vein to the one above), but we're not quite sure it'll have the same effect ;)

11. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    LOL. You did the right thing. :p

12. zacepin

zacepin Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Well ) Lets, wait )

13. XRay

XRay Member

Sep 11, 2009
    wow..such a hot girl..and hot asteroids)
    nice spacewar..wanna play)